Running With Scissors

Tools    

Running with Scissors

Yep, big fan of Running With Scissors. Dry was even better. I hate Burroughs sooooo much as a person but we do seem to share a similar sense of humor and he's a pretty good writer, as well. As far as the flick goes; the trailer looks okay. They really nailed it on the casting, especially with Brian Cox. He is exactly how I pictured the good doctor. And with Nip/Tuck creator Ryan Murphy at the helm, well, I'm all the more intrigued.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i have been waiting for ages to see this film and it still dosnt come out in the uk till jan i think. Big fan of brian Cox and 'The Cheno' Kristin Chenoweth who plays annette bennings 'special friend'

Would be good to get this released in the UK - I'm a big fan of the books - but perhaps others aren't or something.

I imagine it won't touch the book but I'f be very very very interested to see what they have done with it.

I haven't read the book, but I think I'll pick it up and read it before I see the movie. I think it looks so interesting from the trailer and I can't wait to see it.

I would say Dry is a better book but less cinematic I guess. There aren't as many characters and its really just about alcoholism - but its really really good.