Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
From IMDb

Groovy.
That trailer is as old as my grandma.

Suspect's Reviews

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Since it's not really new potatoes that the teaser has been out for a couple of months now...Instead of this being just about the trailer, I just edited the title and renamed it to simply Spider-Man III.

Continue on...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i think it will be a really nice ending

I can't wait for Spidy 3, that and Eragon are my 2 most anticipated films at the mo.
I just hope they get it out soon because if they are going to do more Toby Maguire and Kirsten Dunst will be getting a bit old for the on/off romance thing. I thought Spidy 2 was better than 1 although it was slow to start I got to be amazing, I hope that 3 will only be better & better!!

Beware The Probe!
Well, this is some awesome news...

Link

Rumor is Bruce Campbell may be taking on a villain roll in Spidey 3 as Mysterio.
So...
Goblin, Venom, Sandman, and Mysterio?

Damn this is going to be one sweet movie.

It's cool that the trailer will be before Ghost Rider in Feburary...thoujgh Bruce as a villian? Ain't true!!!!!!!!! According to a Bruce Campbell blog, Bruce did say it but he was being sarcastic.

Source

This for me is the movie I've been waiting for ever since Spiderman 2, if this doesnt get good reviews I will be very upset...and then go and watch it anyway.

Spiderman 3
Originally Posted by jrs
He wont be in the film till the very final climax. Besides, not having him in the trailer was a smart thing for that character.
But there is going to be Eddie Brock as Venom(the most greatest comic book villian ever) right?

Originally Posted by B-card
Amazing!Speacheless!Only one thing-Where is Venom?
I always doubted they'd have much in this show anyways. Wasn't logical to have 3 main villains taking up all the screen time at once. Not when you can have one of the most famous villains such as Venom, have screen time on his own that is for sure "money in the bank" for the studios in a 4th installment.

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by B-card
Spiderman 3

But there is going to be Eddie Brock as Venom(the most greatest comic book villian ever) right?
That 70s Show's Eric Foreman is Eddie Brock.
He's the kid taking pics of Spidey's new black costume and the scene with an enraged Peter slamming him up against the wall.

I kinda had a feeling Venom himself wouldn't be appearing in this till the end.
They probably want to build up a believable rivalry between the two at first which makes sense.

From the trailer i've been thinking Venom's in it as much as the symbiote takes over Peter and not Eddie Brock so there's the fight with himself and the 2 villians.