Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

I know I'm in the minority but I don't like this matchup for Boston, especially without KP. I'm much more afraid of the Cavs than I am the Knicks or Pacers.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Some bad calls in the NY/Indy game.. Can't challenge a kickball? That last minute took forever. I'm tired of the stoppage in play. No match-up from the East is enticing, and I just FF'd to the end.. No Gobert, and Denver lost horribly at home.

Oh my 😱

No chance your broke-ass is getting this team, A-Rod. Edwards adding a billion dollars to the Wolves valuation right in front of our eyes.

Refs really messed up that Indy/NY game. Fake kicked ball call leading to a game winning 3 instead of a fast break the other way. Then that offensive foul on Turner wtf, maybe technically correct but that doesn't get called there, nice flop by DD. Speaking of flopping, I like Brunson but he's constantly flopping and foul baiting. That along with dribbling the air out of the ball and the constant chucking makes him a not so fun player to watch.

You mean the only Hornets jersey I’ve ever bought?

Maybe I’m sitting too far from the tv, but I sure didn’t see Jaylen Brown score all those points. I saw Tatum, “I haven’t touched the ball in a couple possessions, so I’m definitely shooting this” a lot.

It was only 79 calls the Pacers didn't agree with in those first two games.

Lot of speculation that the change in foul calls had a lot to do with the rights negotiation. Timing seems to work.

“Okay, we’re gonna give you all this money, but we need to see if you’re gonna do what we say.”

“How high?”

Someone chastised me about commenting on cgi in a George Miller film.
“Whistle control” falls in line with that.

Turned on the Mavs/OKC game just in time to see the refs take 5+ minutes to review a block/charge call (late 1st half). Its like they enjoy disrupting the flow of the game at this point. Nevertheless, should be an interesting series now at 1-1.

Basketball Reference lists "the big tipper" as one of Jokic nicknames and it seems perfect.