MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Lol at my team... smh.
Imagine if you had traded away your first rounder, ending up with Turner, who is now out for 6 weeks...

Imagine if you had traded away your first rounder, ending up with Turner, who is now out for 6 weeks...
You didn't trade away your first rounder? Did this happen in another league?

You didn't trade away your first rounder? Did this happen in another league?
This was a trade that ended up not happening between Sean and I. Luckily for him, as one of the guys he would have received ended up hurt.

This was a trade that ended up not happening between Sean and I. Luckily for him, as one of the guys he would have received ended up hurt.
Yeah, I wondered if you meant that reply for me. I certainly lucked out on that one, but I don’t know that it is going to matter. My team can’t hit.

Yeah, I wondered if you meant that reply for me. I certainly lucked out on that one, but I don’t know that it is going to matter. My team can’t hit.
My team was mashing in April, but the injuries and some mini-slumps have me team whiffing like crazy. Let's hope it all turns around!

My team was mashing in April, but the injuries and some mini-slumps have me team whiffing like crazy. Let's hope it all turns around!

This happened to me last year, I was surging, and then still waters. Slumps, coming back down to earth for others, and some going on the mend.

Like last year the worst player on my team this year is my first round draft pick. 2023 it was Trea Turner, and now it's Matt Olson. Just bizarre. I held onto Trea even past the all-star break before trading him for Scherzer, and eventually he reemerged. With Olson, well ill just decide not to make a decision cause I'd go back on it anyway. Especially if I post it online.

I still need a shortstop guys. If anyones got a spare that's a sound earner, and should be going forward, please let me know.

Turner and Olsen are elite talent - you just have to trust them to start producing. Turner was hitting .343 with 10 steals already this season. Bummer he got hurt.

Turner's interesting, looks like he may have fallen off a cliff there for a bit. It seems like he won't quite be the guy he was, I think the power's probably not coming all the way back, but it's come back somewhat and the OBP and steals are there again, so he's still very good. If not for the injury, clearly a bargain with that draft day discount.

Turner's interesting, looks like he may have fallen off a cliff there for a bit. It seems like he won't quite be the guy he was, I think the power's probably not coming all the way back, but it's come back somewhat and the OBP and steals are there again, so he's still very good. If not for the injury, clearly a bargain with that draft day discount.
I was wondering about that... with all the contact he has been making, why his hits seem to have a totally different trajectory now. Weird how little changes in mechanics affect things so much.

It's possible within the next month I'll get Yelich, Suzuki, Woo, Musgrove, and Senga off the IL. That's like an entire core of a decent roto team all by itself. Here's hoping.

It's possible within the next month I'll get Yelich, Suzuki, Woo, Musgrove, and Senga off the IL. That's like an entire core of a decent roto team all by itself. Here's hoping.
Wow that's awesome Hey does anyone have the phone number to Tanya Harding's ex husband?

https://youtube.com/shorts/5XvsjMk2HNU?feature=shared

Not good. They say its a fracture, but the way the bat hit his arm
Oh man, that looked BRUTAL! Ouch!

Meanwhile, sitting superstar Paul Goldschmidt for...

*Checks notes*

Uh, Abraham Toro...

Anything is better than 0/23, yea?

*Scratches head*

Oh man, that looked BRUTAL! Ouch!

Meanwhile, sitting superstar Paul Goldschmidt for...

*Checks notes*

Uh, Abraham Toro...

Anything is better than 0/23, yea?

*Scratches head*

I get it. I've even had Olson on the pine for some games, but slotting him in today. At least you have Taj Bradley coming back to replace Pepiot whose going on the IL.

Also you ended up being right about Busch. Until yesterday Rojas had overtaken his season totals with less at bats. Busch is a righty only hitter, a 3B Brandon Marsh.

I get it. I've even had Olson on the pine for some games, but slotting him in today. At least you have Taj Bradley coming back to replace Pepiot whose going on the IL.

Also you ended up being right about Busch. Until yesterday Rojas had overtaken his season totals with less at bats. Busch is a righty only hitter, a 3B Brandon Marsh.
There are several guys like that out there (See: Wong @ Boston) that end up getting sat a lot by their managers, making them a frustrating guy to own.