Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
By the way, Teeter, do you watch New Japan Pro Wrestling? I've been really getting into it this year ever since it started airing on satellite. Those guys are artists in the ring.
Youtube is your friend if you really want to get into the history of Puroresu. 90s All Japan has some of the coolest stuff I've seen in pro wrestling. So many head drops.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
By the way, Teeter, do you watch New Japan Pro Wrestling? I've been really getting into it this year ever since it started airing on satellite. Those guys are artists in the ring.

I just recorded my first episode of it last night and haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I think I will like it because there are a couple old TNA wrestlers there to give me a little familiarity.

Here is some Misawa vs Kawada highlights from 94. I remember this match going H.A.M. Ignore the music.

Single leg crab while standing on a dude's head. Cool stuff.

Triple H

Triple H used to be awesome. According to most sites that I look at the 'Corporate' look is just a storyline but I would love to see him wrestle more. Can't blame him for wanting to back out of the spotlight more though.

Will we see Vader? He's one of my all-time favorites. He probably would have been as big in the F as he was in WCW if it wasn't for Shawn Michaels being a prick in the mid the 90s.

Will we see Vader? He's one of my all-time favorites. He probably would have been as big in the F as he was in WCW if it wasn't for Shawn Michaels being a prick in the mid the 90s.

You won't see Vader on my list. MOST of my wrestlers have been in the last 15 or so years. With the exception of Warrior and maybe a couple others on the female list. I can't remember when everyone left or came in or whatever. LOL!

John Cena

Honestly Cena has become one of the greatest of this generation. I wish that WWE would let him turn heel just to see what happens, half the crowd hates him anyway and we have waited and waited and waited for it.

Jarrett was great too. I actually went to an independent wrestling event here in Glasgow when I was a kid and the main event was Jeff Jarrett vs Bret Hart. Don't remember the name of it.