Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The Undertaker

The most dominate athlete in WrestleMania history, the Undertaker went 21-1. I don't understand why they could just let him retire undefeated but, I'm sure there was a reason.

Love Undertaker. I'm not really bothered with him losing at Wrestlemania I just think Lesnar was the wrong choice. It should've been The Rock, Triple H, Kane or someone like that IMO.

Eric Young

I think this is TNAs version of Bray Wyatt, though he doesn't have that whole 'Good vs Evil' thing that Bray does. He's just crazy and ruthless. When he is a face character though, he is hilarious! He is one of the best in the business.

I never cared about The Undertaker, but he's had some fantastic matches. I love HBK (what's wrong with you, Camo?) The Rock was fun but, like The Undertaker, I never really cared whether he won, lost or drew or how it happened. Like HBK, though, he was fantastic on the mic.

This is still the best piece of mic work, though.

Despite that, DX were at their best when it was just HBK, HHH and Chyna.

I hate cena even more than Roman Reigns....

Bo Dallas , Bray Wyatt, Triple H, Cesaro , Sting , Jeff Jarrett, MVP and Low Ki all deserved rep

Seth Rollins

Love him or hate him, Rollins is definitely a big part of the future of this business. Seth has it all, looks, mat skill, mic skill and the WWE Championship.
This is the best talent right now in the WWE this guy is a beast even if I prefer Ambrose.

HK: I think Shawn Michaels has had some great matches and been a part of some great storylines. I mostly hate him for all of his backstage politics, refusing to job or really lose in general, his treatment of Bret Hart, etc. Maybe I'm being a bit hard on him because he greatly improved after coming back from his back injury, I'd say it is more accurate to say I hate 90s Shawn Michaels.

Even ignoring all of that he was never a fav and I thought he was a bad champion.

Stone Cold, The Rock, and The Undertaker are all legendary no doubt. Big rep for Kurt Angle, who is technically one of the best "wrestlers" in the history of Pro-Wrestling.

Massive rep for Shawn Michaels, who is one of my favorites. He had unbelievable charisma and could make any match he was in a classic.

Rep for the Hardys and Rollins as well.

9. Taryn Terrell

Because of the junk that they had her doing as Tiffany in the WWE, I didn't expect much when she debuted on TNA. She went on to have three or four of the best Knock Outs matches with Gail Kim that I have EVER seen. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with.