What Did You Dream Last Night?

Tools    

You know, a few months ago I was having weird dreams on a regular basis. Haven't had any in awhile, though. Maybe it's a seasonal thing? More/less exercise? More stuff going on? No idea. But for awhile it was really pronounced, and seeing this thread made me realize how rare dreams (the ones I remember, at least) have been since.

One really weird dream i had was when i'd just moved into my new apartment, i dreamt that my next door neighbour complained about the noise i was making before i moved in, so then i made a complaint about the noise the guy downstairs was making! So weird it was.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So last night I had a dream in which I was on the Spice Girls tour bus. I guess they had a European tour going or something. I'm from the states, so it's weird that I would be in on this at all (as if a state-side tour would make more sense?). Anyway, I was confused because there were two additional Spice Girls that were not part of the original lineup. One was Chinese and the other I think maybe was from Brazil? I don't know, but for whatever reason they all looked like Sporty Spice and I couldn't tell them apart.

As we drove along, my perspective changed from being inside of the tour bus, to a third-person view of the bus. It was the type of view you have driving a vehicle in a video game. There were two explosions, one from the left and one from the right side of the road. The driver freaked out and wanted to speed up to get to safety. I told him no. These bombs were clearly meant to destroy the bus but were both too far off the road to cause any real damage. Instead of driving through unscathed, he needed to swerve closer to one of the fires to make it appear as though the bus was really hit. That way, we could fool whoever set the charges into thinking the ambush worked. All he had to do now was deliberately drive the bus into a building and let everyone escape safely from under cover. Whoever set the bombs would think he damaged our bus, killed the driver effectively crashing us all into a building and everyone on board was dead.

It was the start of war.

Then I think I dreamed of a coworker sunbathing on a beach. I don't think I need to share that part though.
=\

I had a doozy last night. Coming out of a shop with my old uni bag (which I don't have any more) and being stopped for them to look into it to make sure I hadn't stolen anything, only for them to get bizarrely interested in some old items of stationery, and then be accused of murdering some girl I'd never heard of on account of it! It was positively Kafkaesque, and I was getting well pissed off!

I dreamt i was fixing my friends electric cooker, while i was doing it she had a pan of chips on the front ring and kept telling me not to knock it over.

Well, my last post was about how I've stopped having so many weird dreams. So naturally not too long later I have like four in one night.

Most have faded, but I think the third one gave me an idea for a short story. I woke up briefly, which allowed it to sort of pass into actual memory, then fell back asleep and had a dream loosely based on the idea I'd just had. Freakin' weird.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I dreamt I worked at a burger joint, but it was a cover because I'm actually a cat burglar. For some reason, I was a cat burglar that targets stores like Best Buy and Circuit City. My partner in crime was my sister (but not my real-life sister, just some dream person I made up) and our favorite items to steal were expensive cameras. I never got that far into the dream, but I suppose I was also a freelance photographer.

The last thing I remember we entered an electronics store but they were ready for us, had traps everywhere like it was an Indiana Jones movie.

So last night I had a dream in which I was on the Spice Girls tour bus. I guess they had a European tour going or something. I'm from the states, so it's weird that I would be in on this at all (as if a state-side tour would make more sense?). Anyway, I was confused because there were two additional Spice Girls that were not part of the original lineup. One was Chinese and the other I think maybe was from Brazil? I don't know, but for whatever reason they all looked like Sporty Spice and I couldn't tell them apart.

As we drove along, my perspective changed from being inside of the tour bus, to a third-person view of the bus. It was the type of view you have driving a vehicle in a video game. There were two explosions, one from the left and one from the right side of the road. The driver freaked out and wanted to speed up to get to safety. I told him no. These bombs were clearly meant to destroy the bus but were both too far off the road to cause any real damage. Instead of driving through unscathed, he needed to swerve closer to one of the fires to make it appear as though the bus was really hit. That way, we could fool whoever set the charges into thinking the ambush worked. All he had to do now was deliberately drive the bus into a building and let everyone escape safely from under cover. Whoever set the bombs would think he damaged our bus, killed the driver effectively crashing us all into a building and everyone on board was dead.

It was the start of war.

Then I think I dreamed of a coworker sunbathing on a beach. I don't think I need to share that part though.
=\
...I mean, I know Spice Girls music is pretty bad, but starting a war over it? Isn't that a bit drastic?

It was the start of war.

=\
...I mean, I know Spice Girls music is pretty bad, but starting a war over it? Isn't that a bit drastic?
Dreaming about the Spice Girls or more of a nightmare than a dream!! 😆

Well, my last post was about how I've stopped having so many weird dreams. So naturally not too long later I have like four in one night.
...and more in each of the last two nights.

If you guys wanna start having tons of weird dreams, just casually mention it's been awhile since you've had any. Apparently that lines that right up.

Moi did not enjoy my dream(s) last night mostly because I woke up about three times(go to the loo, check I'd put the rubbish bin out for collection, and someone waking me) and every time I went back to sleep I went back into the same dream, about Donald bloody Trump!

In order from what I can remember happening:

1. I was working for Trump's wife Melaniaaaaaaa, have no idea what I was doing but remember having to work for her in this massive mansion they were living in, kind of looked like the White House but wasn't sure. Lots of dark colours but a very bright white bathroom and I complimented Donald on the decor... geez.

2. Melania and Donald went out somewhere for the evening, I was left in the house alone but then the walls and floors of the house started to suck people in(yep I realise I was alone but then people were just appearing and getting sucked in...) and there was lightning zapping about inside the house, don't ask...

3. I then for some reason had to try and get into Donald Trump's main office/home computer, I got into it but then his assistant arrived at the house and caught me in the room - the assistant was this actor, Michael Smiley:

But I gave him an incredibly original excuse that it was all right because Donald had let me in the room and he bought that...

Rest of the dream was thrillingggg really with me trying to shut down the computer before Donald arrived back but it wouldn't switch off, ever! then this woman arrived out of thin air to help me, I don't know if she was in Battlestar Galactica mode or normal mode but it was this woman:

Then I woke up before I knew if I managed to shut down the computer or not...

I once had a dream of penguins playing golf, that would have been nice again...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Most mornings around 5:30, I move into this weird half asleep/half awake state. I think my anxieties wake me up in fear of missing the alarm that isn't set to go off until 7:00. Normally, I'll check my mobile for the current time, confirm that my alarm is in fact set in spite of my irrational fear that it is not, or that it is muted, or that it may not sound when it is scheduled so sometimes I'll go ahead and add 3 more alarm schedules at 5 minutes apart from each other as a redundancy plan. After, I try to go back to sleep but at this point my head is already racing with the daily tasks of the office.

I still fade in and out, and it's during these moments of lucidity that some of the weirdest dreams come to me. This morning I found myself in a court of law, arguing a case to sleep longer or to just get up and start the day. There was a jury that I suppose I conjured to decide for me or to guilt me into just waking up completely. My lawyer was an otter. I think he was my lawyer. Maybe he was on my team of lawyers? Maybe it was a woodchuck or groundhog? I couldn't really tell the difference. Whatever it was, it was not a cartoon in a suit. It was literally the creature that it was, just rooting around the courthouse. At some point a duck was called to the stand to testify for one thing or another. Again, it was just a duck. Sitting on the wooden rail that witnesses sit behind during normal court trials. I remember arguing in whisper with my (other?) lawyer over the encounter. My lawyer was concerned that the groundhog would cross examine the duck. I told him that they were just fighting ...as wild animals do. The two were physically aggressive to one another. The judge hit his gavel and I approached the bench to separate the too. I think the jury judged me negatively for that act.

At some point I woke up.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dreamt i was barefoot in a service station toilets, i was placing paper towels on the floor, like stepping stones, to walk on.
Ewww. I would have woken up screaming.

Did you need to wake up to go pee?

Not last night but I remembered a dream I had last week. I was on safari and got separated from the jeep. Suddenly found myself in among a pride of lions and I also had no shoes on.

I dreamt i was barefoot in a service station toilets, i was placing paper towels on the floor, like stepping stones, to walk on.
Ewww. I would have woken up screaming.

Did you need to wake up to go pee?

Not last night but I remembered a dream I had last week. I was on safari and got separated from the jeep. Suddenly found myself in among a pride of lions and I also had no shoes on.
Haha! 😆. No i stayed asleep, it's nice to think though that even in my dreams i'm being cautious regarding hygiene

Haha! 😆. No i stayed asleep, it's nice to think though that even in my dreams i'm being cautious regarding hygiene
I think my first post in here was something like - If you're dreaming about looking for a toilet it's probably time to wake up. LOL.

I have public toilet dreams but they're usually nightmares.

I think my first post in here was something like - If you're dreaming about looking for a toilet it's probably time to wake up. LOL.

I have public toilet dreams but they're usually nightmares.
I think i remember seeing that post Dani. For some reason in my dream i just wanted to get across the floor without touching it, very strange dream!

I think i remember seeing that post Dani. For some reason in my dream i just wanted to get across the floor without touching it, very strange dream!
I wouldnt want to touch it either. I think your dream was perfectly fine.