I am lookinh horror movies like...

Tools    

Hello! I am looking horror/action movies like DOOM, Outpost 1-2, Alien 1-4, Predator 1, The Thing, Dog soldiers, Virus, DNA, AVP 1-2, Sphere, Ghost of mars, Anaconda 1-4, day of dead(1985). Most of these have armed team, monster/alien/creature what start killing them and they must survive/escape/do some mission and it happens small village, bunker, ship, spaceship forest, building....
I dont search movies like Pacific rim, Distric 9, Friday 13th, Hills have eyes. Team that faces alien/monster/creature must have weapons! Not teenagers that just run and hide. Thanks for answers!

Probably not what you'd go for, but Jason X does have elements of what you're looking for.

Starship Troopers and its sequels. Other than that, I can only really think of nature/monster movies, such as Them!, Anaconda, etc but I feel that's not what you're looking for.

Galaxy of Terror 1981
Starship Troopers 1997
Event Horizon 1997 (I don't remember guns though, but TNT was there for sure)

Look into better horror movies.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
It's not really horror, but you could try Pitch Black (2000).

Right on Ghosts of Mars, man! I love that ****** flick, I really do.
Probably not what you'd go for, but Jason X does have elements of what you're looking for.
Jason X is awesome.
You remind me I NEED TO WATCH the original Romero one. Never did, only watched the remake. Shame on me, I know. Tonight.
Look into better horror movies.
I know what you mean and all, as cheesy horror flicks give a "bad name" to horror, a genre that actually has lots to give... but I love me some cheese. I sure do.
It's not really horror, but you could try Pitch Black (2000).
I actually like that movie too. Didn't watch any sequels, but I remember watching it when I was 13 or something and thinking it was pretty cool. Gotta keep the 13 year old alive.

springing to mind for Horror:

Village Of The Damned (1960) - quaint but eerie, early sci-fi horror genre piece, based on the book The Midwich Cuckoos.

Harlequin (1980)
Robert Powell plays a charismatic mystic, magician, and faith healer, who intervenes in the lives of a troubled woman and her son who is dying of cancer.

Angel Heart (1987)
Mickey Rourke has rarely played a more fitting performance than this troubled and doomed detective, working for a diabolical client, on the hunt for the elusive and mysterious Johnny Favourite.

Dust Devil (1992)
Shot in South Africa with loads of unusual esoteric references and a well informed, if slightly oddball direcor's commentary, from the guy that also wrote this - Richard Stanley.

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
Quentin Tarrantino's take on Action Horror, is pretty hard to beat.

28 Days Later (2002)
UK post apocalypse, zombie flick with a scary new twist.

I am Legend (2007)
Will Smith's character fights a lonely battle against crazed flesh eating zombies.

District 9 (2009)
An unusual take on the alien horror / sci fi - giving us a glimpse into the alien's perspective.

Priest (2011)
This post-apocalypse vampire action movie is fully loaded.

After Earth (2013)
An older Will Smith learns to become a better father as his son does battle with hostile aliens to save them when they are stranded on a remote planet.