Jaws 5?

Tools    

I've heared some rumors that they're might be yet another Jaws movie. Does anyone else know anything about this? I hope that these are just rumors because if they did make another one they'd just screw it up again.

I haven't heard anything about this one. I'll do some checking.

OOOOOhhhhh brother....

There was a made-for-TV movie for which Peter Benchley had some writing credits. It was called Jaws 5: Cruel Jaws.

http://www.videocds.com/horror/jaws5.htm

You can also search http://www.google.com to find more stuff. I saw lots of rumors about Universal Studios, but they were all from 1999 or earlier.

Jaws gets captured by Seaworld.
Of course he eats a few people when they are trying to catch him and once he gets to SeaWorld he eats a bunch more. The greedy zoo director won't get rid of him 'cause he paid $50,000 for him and he wants to get his money back. So they keep it hush hush. He gets eaten at some point of course. They put Jaws in a special multi-million dollar exibit with maze like tunnels and stuff and the cute SeaWorld girl falls in and get's chased all over. Then her hunky love interest in the film tries to save her but gets knocked out. Finally Shamu, who she raised from birth, breaks into the tunnel system and kicks Jaws butt by headbutting him out of the pool into some powerful electrical things which explode him to bits. The end.

Lol, I made all that up.

Hey, how about this?
Tired of training cute dolphins the military decides to train sharks to use in warfare against enemy divers. Great White sharks..on steroids. The sharks have a special device implanted in them that gives them an electrical shock at the push of a button and sends them into a killer rage. Some animal lovin' hackers find out about the secret project and decide to check it out so they break into the top secret installation and get eaten. This sparks an investigation by some good guy and during the course of the investigation he learns that all the shark attacks in the past were really top secret training missions by the gov't and the killer sharks. The leader of the military project turns out to be evil and kills his own men so he can use the sharks to steal the latest top secret nuclear submarine that was just built. There's a lot of gunfire and explosions and sharks eating people and stuff. At some point the good guy get chased by the sharks and gets saved by the cute animal loving hacker girl who was the only survivor when her friends were eaten. In the end the evil military guy gets eaten and blows up at the same time because the sharks come with self destruct bombs in their stomaches so the good guy blows up all the sharks just at the moment that the bigest badest shark swallows the military guy whole. The end.

Lol