Mixes, Remixes, Mash-Ups etc

Tools    

Anyone got any favourites? I seem to prefer a lot of remixes over originals and heard a few good mash-ups lately.

&feature=fvwrel

&feature=related

there's a frog in my snake oil
I love me some remixteries. (Glad to see Daft Punk in there, as they're kinda rework/sample gods in their own right ). The 'Forget Me Not' Wu Tang / Beatles one is classy too btw if you've not heard it.

Here's a couple of reggae/ragga famous-ish mashes I've been listening to recently...

And all of the MosDub stuff is spot on...

[EDIT]

The whole Magical Mystery Chambers album is pretty solid tbh. Whoever made that is mixing Wu with Jimi next...
Ah sweet! There's a lot of back-catalogue & mainstream Jimmy that's just begging to be reworked

---

Joe Beats is a remixer with a sweet touch. Here's my 3 faves of his...

Here's a couple more dips into the rap-mash pool, then I best stop (I've got a buncha faves out there )

Think the second one might be bespoke stuff by Q-Tip over a reworked 70s track.

And a mash that Busta Rhymes really should stop suppressing...

Max Sedgley Vs. Busta Rhymes - Dangerously Happy (Del Gazeebo) [soundcloud]

Have yet to listen to them but will do!

Prompted by Iro's list, Dub Side of the Moon needs a mention and also there's some pretty decent mixes of the Final Fantasy 7 ost

Personally, I despise the concept and feel that they're cheap and corrosive to the concept of true creativity (which is subjective, I know).