The Ricky Gervais Show

Tools    

[IMG]http://fairerplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jackie-chan-what-the-****.jpg[/IMG]

I just watched S 3 Ep 5.....It's not the funniest but honestly him doing DIY...

S 3 Ep 7 The negotiator

S 3 Ep 10

Karl should be a humanitarian...

"Everything has been written about": Karl, c'mon!

"use pictures to fill the book" Yes, Karl, It's better that way! I wholeheartedly agree with you.

They will come to blows I reckon! My money is on Warwick.

Karls Diary: There is only so many sounds. What Karl? Seriously mate! I've had 2 brain injuries but I don't think like you at all.

Karl's Diary is my favourite part of the show. Much better than Monkey News. The first one, when he goes on holiday, is my favourite. Love the Death Watch and the fat man playing darts.

Season 2 Ep 2

Karl explaining Art...lol! Karl please explain my niece art when she was 16??? Please Karl...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	4667_1146546260622_3793325_n - Copy.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	9607  

When they're old and Karl looks worse than Ricky and Stephan. He looks like he's 80 plus..

lol... I know, it's brilliant. It really is one of the best endings to a programme I can think of. So many times, the last episode of a programme leaves you feeling a little empty or, worse, pleased that it's finally ended (naming no names... coughbuffycough) but this ended on a big laugh.

I was watching Ricky Gervais Live DVD and he mentioned his girlfriend. So, I did a Google search about his girlfriend Jane Fallon and what I discovered - He has been with her for about 30 years, but never Married. I found it interesting.