Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have seperated

Tools    

By Jen Chaney

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett, who recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary, have separated. Us Weekly first reported the news and Poehler’s rep confirmed it to Celebritology via e-mail. The split is reportedly amicable. This blog routinely reports on the break-ups and divorces of famous couples. This one is more heartbreaking than most. Poehler and Arnett have made a hilarious pair offscreen and on, teaming up in movies like “Blades of Glory” and on their respective TV shows, “Parks and Recreation” and “Arrested Development.” The actors — parents to sons Archie, 3, and Abel, 2 — also seem like pretty grounded people. Together, they were one of the rare Hollywood couples who seemed to have a solid chance at a lasting marriage. As silly as it might seem to feel sad about a split between two people that we don’t truly know, it’s really sad.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...8d13_blog.html

This is shocking and sad. This is one Hollywood relationship that I thought would be just fine.

This is shocking and sad. This is one Hollywood relationship that I thought would be just fine.
A Hollywood relationship being just fine? Pssshhh
Being shocked when a hollywood couple breaks up

I don't even know who Will Arnett is and I only learned who Amy Poehler was earlier this year.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I'd taste his tears.. I'd taste his sad.