I, Frankenstein

Tools    

but now you have my attention
This looks good,

Aaron Eckhart has put some hours in the gym for this one (I respect that)

And it's got my Hannah (Yvonne Strahovski) casted, yum!

I'm in the mood for this kind of movie.

A guilty pleasure in the making in the underworld/Legion/Constantine mold

Just watched for trailer for it. It looks pretty cool, I've been wanting an action packed movie like this for a while now.

My only problem is with the use of Frankenstein's Monster. (Which they still refer to as Frankenstein, gah! )

I don't really understand why he's there. The guy is the complete opposite of the original: He's quick, agile, coordinated, proficient in speech, and he's not hideous.

They really could have replaced him with any other character, based on this trailer at least. The only relation is that there's apparently an army of Frankenstein's monsters.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

On the outside looking in.
This looks absolutely dreadful.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
well, on several occasions eckhart(sp?) has been in flims i didn't think much of going in and pleasantly surprised me and visually it does look worthwhile so, hell, I'll play and see what it ends up being
thanks for posting it and thanks moviemakerking for the trailer