Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
8. Samoa Joe

Joe is one of those big guys that always surprises you by the way that he moves. Joe has so much in ring talent that it makes up for a lack luster mic performance that he sometimes has.

8. Beth Phoenix

Beth was one of those women that you just wanted to watch....until the last few years of her career. She was a fantastic ring presence but that wasn't enough to keep her on the top of the heap in the women's division of WWE.

6. Ric Flair

What can I say about Flair that hasn't been said before? He has wrestled since there were dinosaurs, he lived through a plane crash and several other near death things probably and he is a dual hall of famer.

5. Brie Bella

In my opinion Brie is the superior wrestler of the Bella Twins. She takes more moves from her husband, Daniel Bryan, where as Nikki takes more moves from John Cena. Brie is quick with all her moves, Nikki is more deliberate and slow.

2. AJ Styles

AJ was the best in TNA when he was there and now he is the best in ROH/NJPW, in my opinion. I wish that he was still in TNA but I guess they had to part at some point. I wish that he could have gone out with a better story line, but it was kind of cool either way.

3. CM Punk

CM Punk was the shizz. I wish that he was still wrestling but he got burnt out. I guess he is going into cage fighting now.
a millions and thousand rep!! This is The Best In The World right here

2. Lita

The most extreme WWE Diva ever, Lita was amazing. She did the high flying moves before any other woman ever tried it. She broke her neck in 2006 and that pretty much ended her career. She is currently a coach on Tough Enough and is in the WWE Hall of Fame.

1. Mickie James

Hardcore Country may be on the verge of retirement but she isn't there yet. Not only is she a phenomenal wrestler and mic worker, she is also a new mother to a beautiful baby boy with fellow TNA star Nick Aldis (Magnus). Mickie has been my favorite female wrestler since her beginning in WWE. Apparently she was in TNA before she was in WWE but I didn't see any of that. I wish I had because she was apparently quite the bad ass.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
John Cena

Honestly Cena has become one of the greatest of this generation. I wish that WWE would let him turn heel just to see what happens, half the crowd hates him anyway and we have waited and waited and waited for it.
You know, I really used to hate Cena, he was boring and played out and never lost, but then something happened that turned him around for me. He's seriously one of the top guys on the roster now, he puts on four star matches almost every time, his match with Kevin Owens was the best thing I've seen all year, and his matches against Brock Lesnar made both men look amazing in the ring. I still think his character needs to change a little to be more entertaining, but damn, the guy is one of the best ever.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

though I kind of wish she would get a tan.
No. I hate the tans. I don't know who she is so, for all I know, every inch of her that you can't see could be inked for all I know, but it's nice to see someone untainted.

That said, Lita was fantastic and looked great and she had tons of horrible ink.

Congrats on finishing your list, teeter.