Evilfarmclown's Review of Man Bites Dog dvd

→ in
Tools    

It's gonna' get ugly!!!
First off let me applause The Criterion Collection for there special editions
of this, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hard Boiled and The Killer bravo bravo. Now on to the movie.

Documentary filmmakers Andre and Remy have found an ideal subject in Ben.He is witty,sophisticated,intelligent,well liked and a serial killer.As Andre and Remy record routines,they become increasingly entwined in his vicious program,sacrificing both there objectivity and there morality.

Controversial winner of the international Critics Prize at the 1992 Cannes
Film Festival. Man Bites Dog stunned audiences worldwide with it's unflinching imagery and brutal satire of media violence and movie making.

I seen this about two years ago and to know they showed it at Cannes floored me. Besides Reservoir Dog's,Chopper and I Stand Alone this is one of the most brutal indie films I have seen in a long time. And I like how they potray Ben the savage killer/rapist. Like in real life people like that are normal looking have friends and family that love them but can change face in a second. And the actor that plays Ben does an outstanding job at his role mabye alittle to outstanding. If Natural Born Killer's are the above films are your cup of tea you will like Man Bites Dog. But I warn you if you get offended by rape scenes then stay away cause this does have probley the most brutal rape ever filmed in a motion picture and that includes Last House On The Left and I Spit On Your Grave.

Oh crap! I sent this as a Christmas present to Grandma this year. No wonder I haven't heard from her.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Go here!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

It also kind of scarys me since I have this fear of clowns!(Yep I saw the movie it"Wish I did it!)
Anyway interesting movie I got to go rent it it sounds pretty good the title remains me of a song called When Dogs eat dogs!It is kind of a depressing song!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!