Shark Tale

Tools    

Whoa this is a new movie, similar to pixars stuff, and its coming out in October 1. you guys might have heard about it. I just found out. I love these kind of movies. of course becasue of Toy Story!!

STARRING:

Cast: Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Renée Zellweger, Angelina Jolie, Jack Black, Martin Scorsese, Doug E. Doug, Peter Falk, James Gandolfini, Ziggy Marley; DIRECTED BY: Bibo Bergeron, Vicky Jenson

Lets put a smile on that block
I'm really looking forward to this. It has a great cast so the script couldn't have been that bad, plus whenever these 'competeing' films come out from Pixar and Dreamworks (if Shark tale even is Dreamworks? im not sure) theyre normally both quite good, i.e - Bugs Life and Antz. Reckon this will be fun!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I'm really looking forward to this. It has a great cast so the script couldn't have been that bad, plus whenever these 'competeing' films come out from Pixar and Dreamworks (if Shark tale even is Dreamworks? im not sure) theyre normally both quite good, i.e - Bugs Life and Antz. Reckon this will be fun!

its true, every one of these type of films have been good. they have never let us down