A Biographical religious Cartoon/Animated Film/Episode

Tools    

Hi guys,

I'm searching a religious animated episode or film portraying the biography of The Mystical Saint Catherine of Siena, I used filters in imdb but I didn't find, that's what I can remember which can be right or wrong, but the episode/film I watched it days ago on a Lebanese christian religious channel called Noursat:

1. The cartoon is Italian but I'm not sure at all.
2. Saint Catherine of Siena has super natural mystical powers, she constantly sees Jesus, she is lifted on the air, surrounded by lights....etc.
3. Her father has a laundry.
4. Her friends in the forest are three talking animals: an owl, a crow and a squirrel, the crow and the squirrel are trying to learn how to fly.
5. There are two thieves, who later became her friends because when in a cave performing mystical visionary rituals she noticed the two thieves with lots of goods on the cave's ground, she was mad at first, but they told her that they steal because they have to do so in order to survive, so she told them that she will take them to her father's laundry so that they will work and will not have to steal anymore.
6. Before she met the thieves, the mystical lights emanating out of her in the cave caused some bats to fall down.
7. And before going to the cave she was mad because she couldn't meditate in her family's noisy palace, as she walked out her kinswomen asked her to help in home work but she ignored them, she was followed by her talking animals friends.

8. She was praying with her family and new friends before every family dinner, and when grown up, while on the table for the family dinner, her mother told her that they're searching a bridegroom for her, she refused firmly telling that she had already a bridegroom, meaning Jesus, to her father's great surprise.
9. At the church, she was consecrated as a nun, and from now on she and her two friends (formerly thieves) make charity works by distributing her goods among the poor, by helping the sick and the homeless, she made a great speech in front of poor people in the Siena square telling that everyone, no matter how much he's poor, still can help.
10. One day, when she was meditating on the icon of Jesus, he miraculously came out from the icon and gave her a ring symbolizing her being consecrated to Jesus.

11. After she died, her tomb became a shrine with innumerable flowers spread on it.
12. At the end of the animated episode/film The Pope John Paul II declared her Patron Saint of Europe.
13. At the very end the narrator tells how she was positively involved in European politics of her time and how she prevented the contintent to fall into war between kings and princes who were influened by her sermons to them.

So guys any help is welcomed

Hi OHForums Thank you so much, it is definitely the right title, I think it's the second or third time you help me, so I'm so appreciative Thank you so much again