A scary thing happened on the way to the Movie Forums - Horrorcrammers

Tools    

Yeah, I watched this tonight specifically because years ago I promised you and maybe crumbs that I would give it another chance and I hadn't.
The heart swells.

That's a groovy movie for sure.

I'm really surprised I haven't heard about An Angel for Satan before. It's both sexy and messed up, which is a balance that many films don't quite manage to get right. It's also absolutely ruthless in a way that kept surprising me for the entire runtime.
Kidding aside, this was also completely unknown to me until a couple of years ago. Crypt of the Vampire* was included in a Christopher Lee box set that I'd bought. I looked up the director's other films and found this one and blind-bought the bluray. Not sure why this one is so neglected. Seems like it's messed-up enough to appeal to modern viewers more than some of the sleepier examples of this era.

*I loved this one too, if you're in the mood for more of this sort of thing. Listed as Terror in the Crypt on Hoopla.

Tubi is free and you don't need an account. It does have ads, but not too bad.

And it makes Rupert Murdoch more money. And I do hate ads in my movies. What people who have not yet started using Tubi do with that information is up to them.

Man, Dead Of Night is just a pretty real, intense movie.
The anthology? If so, totally agree.

Kidding aside, this was also completely unknown to me until a couple of years ago. Crypt of the Vampire* was included in a Christopher Lee box set that I'd bought. I looked up the director's other films and found this one and blind-bought the bluray. Not sure why this one is so neglected. Seems like it's messed-up enough to appeal to modern viewers more than some of the sleepier examples of this era.

*I loved this one too, if you're in the mood for more of this sort of thing. Listed as Terror in the Crypt on Hoopla.
Noted, thanks!

And it makes Rupert Murdoch more money. And I do hate ads in my movies. What people who have not yet started using Tubi do with that information is up to them.
Noooo! Why must you tell me true things that I don't want to hear?