freaky movie

Tools    

ok i saw this movie when i was five and its ten years later but what i can remember some guys i believe they were in suits. they were walking throught the library an all of a sudden books start falling off the shelves and blue lighting was coming from everywhere im pretty sure it was the beginning of the movie it looked good and i want to see the rest of it please help

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sorry to say, but you're description is very vague.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yeah i know im sorry i can't be much help but it looked good if this helps i think the outside of the library looked eygptian or somthing

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Do you remember anything about the people? Young or old (middle-aged). I'm guessing if you say they were in suits, they definitely weren't young. Had to ask, though.

You said this was 10 years ago, so 1999. Maybe The Mummy?

see thats whats what i was thinking too it might be it might not ill check out ghostbusters again but i really think it isen't

no its defintely not the mummy i love that movie and have seen it a bunch of times

ya know it might be ghostbusters but why can't i get the stupid guys in suits and eygptian libray out of my head does just this sound familliar to anyone forgetting what i said before

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Oh, so when you say "suits" you mean black-and-white with tie, not the Ghostbusters' official suits? Remember, Ghostbusters has lots of ancient gods come to life, so maybe those are the "Egyptians" you're thinking of?