Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

I watched it. Canucks fans...always making excuses.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I watched it. Canucks fans...always making excuses.
Do you remember this HL?

The Shoutbox 6/15/2011

Nachos and hockey, a Loner tradition.

The game felt closer than the final score indicates, but I dont think it would surprise many if the goalies end up being the difference here.

I do now! Wow did you remember that? If so, very impressive.
Yes I remembered that. Also game 1 is just game 1, what if The Oilers win 5-2?

I've also suffered a recent tragedy, my nachos are gone.

Oilers just cant seem to get things going...Bob is just a little too good, Panthers are always just a half-step ahead, etc

Same as what's going on in the NBA...Florida taking a night off just to win at home I think

Haha well I didn't bet it or anything, but it worked out in the NBA. NHL is a bit different, and though I still think Florida wins the series, Edmonton's shot to win was way higher than the Mavs all along in my opinion.

I don't know why The NHL allows this to happen during the playoffs but goodbye Pierre-Luc Dubois. No salary retained from what I understand. Another Rob Blake addition through subtraction deal.

The Markstrom deal was a bit surprising to see before July 1 as well. I'm not sure if that will truly vault the Devils back into the playoffs as a guarantee though.

Game 7 it is! Craziness

What a game, what a season...now we are in the dry spell of sports haha