The deadline for the Top Musicals list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

MoFo Music League I

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Well, after all, we can start it with five participants as it is now. In this case, each going to assign points to four songs (I should reduce the total amount of points available).

What do you think? Should we wait for more to join or to move on.

Anyway, the app allows new people to join for R2 etc. but their total score will suffer.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Well, after all, we can start it with five participants as it is now. In this case, each going to assign points to four songs (I should reduce the total amount of points available).

What do you think? Should we wait for more to join or to move on.

Anyway, the app allows new people to join for R2 etc. but their total score will suffer.
It's a cool thread idea
You've only had this thread up for 1 day, you might give it a few more days to see if you get more people. Not everyone logs in everyday.

It's a cool thread idea
You've only had this thread up for 1 day, you might give it a few more days to see if you get more people. Not everyone logs in everyday.
Yes, time can be extended. I just afraid the ones that joinеd not to lose patience.

Yeah, I think you should give it at least another day.

That's an interesting pack of covers. Different approaches.
Yeah, good stuff so far. Forgot how much I love Weird Al's polka remixes. I laugh whenever the ukelele kicks in.

While waiting for all participants to submit ballots, a few words for the next rounds.

R2 The Nineties Jukebox - is waiting for your Highly Popular Hits of the 90's. This time each participant has at his/her disposal two songs to submit.

It is about to start tomorrow, EU lunch time.

Just voted. Funny thing is that I hadn't heard the original to any of the nominated songs, other than mine so my vote is on the strength of the song as it is, not comparing it to originals.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Hurt is originally by Nine Inch Nails. I love NIN but think Cash's version really brings something new to it. Love his video too.

Congrats, Thursday.
Picking two '90s hits ain't easy. I went with two where I still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing in middle school when I first heard them (yes, I know, I'm old AF, haha).

What a coincidence. It is an ocean of hit-songs and I see now that two of the other submissions are some of the last cuts of my consideration list.