The deadline for the Top Musicals list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

What y'all do when not watching movies?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
That’s me right there.

Also — worrying. I do read a lot, but for some reason, I no longer get enjoyment from it, which is depressing. Listening to music! That never disappoints, so I do it non-stop.

For the last few years, I'd read a biography and get "lost" and enjoy, but can't do it anymore... I have music on in the background, and it takes no effort, especially after I've listened to many of these 6,000 songs multiple times for a majority of my life.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I always have something streaming in the background when home, but if I'm not really watching a thing I'm doing one or more of the following:
  • Cooking.
  • Planning a shopping list to cook something later.
  • Procrastinating home repairs and chores.
  • Work (in office and home)
  • Worrying about work (in office and home)
  • I get to hang out with Kelly about 2-3x a week, so a visit is always a nice distraction.
  • Thumbing a guitar used to be my goto thing to do, but I don't think I've even touched one in two years or so =\
  • Budgeting.
  • Planning more work timelines.
  • One thing that I always have going if a movie is off is my Spotify streaming. Whether on the road, at work, or mowing the yard, I either have Bowie running or a few alternative/70's mixes. Really into Loud Reed and The Velvet Underground lately.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I always have something streaming in the background when home, but if I'm not really watching a thing I'm doing one or more of the following:
  • Cooking.
  • Planning a shopping list to cook something later.
  • Procrastinating home repairs and chores.
  • Work (in office and home)
  • Worrying about work (in office and home)
  • I get to hang out with Kelly about 2-3x a week, so a visit is always a nice distraction.
  • Thumbing a guitar used to be my goto thing to do, but I don't think I've even touched one in two years or so =\
  • Budgeting.
  • Planning more work timelines.
  • One thing that I always have going if a movie is off is my Spotify streaming. Whether on the road, at work, or mowing the yard, I either have Bowie running or a few alternative/70's mixes. Really into Loud Reed and The Velvet Underground lately.
Who is Kelly?

doomscrolling
working
procratinating
Oh so that's the name of what I've been doing all these years

music
reading