Season One, Ep 20. It was weird seeing Tina getting in trouble for her luck because I was just thinking that she never looked hotter. "My parents won't even let me watch Twilight...my mom thinks Kristina Stewart is a bitch." Kurt looks like he's in heaven at the thought of living with Finn and his mom. LOVED that suit Kurt was wearing in that scene. Manwhore Puck doesn't know who Lady GaGa is? How can Vocal Adrenaline sing in those costumes? Idina's "Funny Girl" was fantastic but I don't see what that song has to do with what she was saying to Vocal Adrenaline. I wonder if Idina was ever approached about the Funny Girl revival before Beanie Feldstein and Lea. she'd be a fantastic Fanny. You could see that Rachel is terrified seeing that her mother didn't become a huge star and that it might be genetic. The way Shelby left that scene was SO selfish, I felt bad for Rachel, a rarity so far. Loved her and Kurt's GaGa costumes. The "Bad Romance" number was fantastic. Those football players really need to get a life. This gay bashing is so 1970's. The GLEE boys nailed KISS. Dijon Talton actually got a line in this episode. He tried to hide it, but Kurt was thrilled when Finn told him that those guys think he and Finn are lovers. I can't believe Kurt doesn't know how uncomfortable he is making Finn. Will doesn't need to be interfering with Rachel and Shelby. I can't believe Kurt would think Finn would be comfortable with that bedroom. Mike O'Malley was brilliant when Burt stepped up for his son?