The deadline for the Top Musicals list is TODAY! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

MoFo Fantasy Football - 2024 Season

Tools    

Starting Chuba over Mixon gives me the certified dope of the week
Yeah. Those haunting mistakes are the worst.
Ive got Cooper Kupp, Christian McCaffrey, and Kenneth Walker III up against the highest paid NFL player EVER, Dak Prescott, with a 25 point cushion. As of this writing.
Kyler Murray was great for the first quarter, and then nothing. Nothing. lol
Welcome to Buffalo!
Edit in - Oh! Freddy has the Jets defense too.

The trick is not minding
Burrow having a bad game pretty much sunk me. Cooper and Ferguson haven’t done much yet either.
On the plus side, Diggs made the most of his targets and Achane seemed to get the bigger share of the RB load.

The trick is not minding
Other notable injury news:
Puka Nacua left the game with a knee injury.
David Njoku with an ankle injury

Other notable injury news:
And Joe Burrow let his hair be styled and colored this way...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thats awesome... I guess that trade for his handcuff can't be forced thru before the game, eh'?

Patrick Taylor Jr just do what you can.

The trick is not minding
Thats awesome... I guess that trade for his handcuff can't be forced thru before the game, eh'?

Patrick Taylor Jr just do what you can.
Yeah, the timing is horrible for you. It all but guarantees you a loss unless The Jets D goes negative or something. Rough ending.
Hopefully it’s just for this week

And Joe Burrow let his hair be styled and colored this way...

I was thinking more like the spoiled bored son of Gordon Ramsey

whistles! Barely won. By less than 2 points. Even though Jordan Mason isn't on my roster yet he still won this week's match up for me by whittling down Parrots Jets. Close one.

The trick is not minding
Congrats on the win. Not surprised I lost. Jackson 11 has a really good team, so I figured I’d have to be within 30 points or less to even have a chance come Sunday night and Monday night (Kyren and Deebo respectively). Burrow having a subpar game doesn’t help. He won’t have too many of those, so not panicking.

Losing the first game isn’t a big deal. Heck, losing the first 2 games isn’t that bad either, although probably better to avoid it as best as you can haha.

I get Parrotheads next week and he may not have Mostert, so his RB situation is dicey. Thankfully he has Moss and Ettienne yet. He also a dangerous WR duo in Tyreke and Nico, with Rashee Rice likely taking his flex spot. Dangerous trio, actually.

Good luck to you, Frederick. Looking forward to seeing how we both bounce back

@Sedai
Why do you have Justin Tucker in your team picture?
Baker Mayfield outscored Lamar Jackson. Does this mean you'll be the Mayfield 11 now?