The deadline for the Top Musicals list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Short for pictures, as the Jack Warner and Harry Cohn's used to say.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
HoF no. 34 (aka The Barkley)....any updates? Usual cast and crew? Any returning members?
The update is you are the host and have 2 weeks to start a thread up

All the cool people will be joining.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Still searching for an 34th HOF host if anyone's up to it
If no one else wants to host it, I can host it but not until after Sept 17th as I'm in the Musical Group Watch and watching musicals on my own for the countdown. But once the countdowns deadline is up I will have free time. I believe if we wait until around the middle of Sept we might get a few more people to join, I hope.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If no one else wants to host it, I can host it but not until after Sept 17th as I'm in the Musical Group Watch and watching musicals on my own for the countdown. But once the countdowns deadline is up I will have free time. I believe if we wait until around the middle of Sept we might get a few more people to join, I hope.
I feel like we should start sooner than that don't you agree? Although if nobody else does I'm cool with you hosting.

I feel like we should start sooner than that don't you agree? Although if nobody else does I'm cool with you hosting.
If someone wants to host they can start when they like, no problems with that. I can't host until I'm done with the group watch...BUT I don't actually want to host and I wish someone else would do it instead.

Seems like not much interest anyways so I guess we will wait
I remember when people were lining up with all these different HoF ideas and sometimes we had three going at a time...the good old days I still think there's life in the HoFs. Everytime we start one they still get a fair number of people joining. I hope that's still true.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm a bit surprised that there's no Musicals HoF for the Musicals Countdown.

I'm a bit surprised that there's no Musicals HoF for the Musicals Countdown.
I guess that's because we're focusing on the Musical Group Watch. For the Noir and Neo Noir Countdowns we did three HoFs.