I have run out of films

Tools    

@Robert the List

Didn't I send you my top 100 list?

You probably think all my favorites are shite.

But you know what? It's about what I enjoy.
Yeah, sorry I didn't reply in part because I thought you'd messaged me to say that many of my films aren't great.
But reading your message again I think you're saying that your favourite films aren't necessarily great films.
And I take your point.
We do certainly have different favourites in movies, but there are a few in your list that I also enjoyed.

By the way, I found it amusing that you'd included Valerie and her Week of Wonders (although I understand that one is a highly regarded film)!

Yeah, sorry I didn't reply in part because I thought you'd messaged me to say that many of my films aren't great.
But reading your message again I think you're saying that your favourite films aren't necessarily great films.
And I take your point.
We do certainly have different favourites in movies, but there are a few in your list that I also enjoyed.

By the way, I found it amusing that you'd included Valerie and her Week of Wonders (although I understand that one is a highly regarded film)!
You mentioned Valerie and her Week of Wonder.

There are a few others on my list that are great.

Black Moon ( Malle)
The Blood of A Poet (Cocteau)
Beauty and the Beast (Cocteau)
Forbidden Games (Clement)
The Seveth Seal (Bergman)
Mouchette (Bresson)
The Uninvited (Allen)

If you haven't seen Forbidden Games, that is one I (and I guarantee other members) would recommend.

You mentioned Valerie and her Week of Wonder.

There are a few others on my list that are great.

Black Moon ( Malle)
The Blood of A Poet (Cocteau)
Beauty and the Beast (Cocteau)
Forbidden Games (Clement)
The Seveth Seal (Bergman)
Mouchette (Bresson)
The Uninvited (Allen)

If you haven't seen Forbidden Games, that is one I (and I guarantee other members) would recommend.
I'll check them out after my sci fi list. Thanks.