My cartoon collection

Tools    

Howdy folks,

I am currently experiencing a significant time in my life, as my dad is thoroughly checked out at the hospital thereby allowing me to watch my discs and smoke at the same time, and having close family members and a paramedic lady telling me not to worry, i've then discovered that classic cartoons will go stupendously with my gummies. As i wait for my new orders to arrive tomorrow, i'm compelled to share here my meagre cartoon collection and it's inevitable growth!!!

1. a few seasons of the Simpsons
2. Ren & Stimpy -- this is now in my TOM (trip out mix, all of the short films and episodes and even feature length films and long episodic theatrical films that i watch a little at a time, TOM sounds better)
3. The Venture Bros. -- all 7 seasons, (TOM'd) beginning as i type, a few weeks ago tried to get into it again, but i needed to be specially prepared.

Anime

4. Dragon Ball Z
5. The Ghost in the Shell
6. Akira
7. Grave of the Fireflies -- when i was selling my good stuff thinking i was only gonna be a reader for the rest of my life i sold all my Studio Ghibli films except this one But there's a set of Miyazaki i could get at some point soon.
8. Cowboy Bebop
9. Neon Genesis Evangelion
10. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
11. Death Note
and some seasons of series that i may not complete as the individual seasons are too damn expensive!! Like Attack on Titan and so on.

Ordered today and arriving tomorrow:

Tex Avery vols. 1 and 2
Looney Tunes vols. 1 and 2
& Tom and Jerry!!!! ALL on luscious Blu-ray

I regret to say that i could only afford volumes 2 of Tex and Looney, i should be able to make it to when i can spend more, but oh boy i need to be a bit more frugal starting next month.

It should be a no brainer, but i can also enjoy immediately!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Hs5kZDsnrsFSCM

No Jacob Two-Two? That's a modern classic and among the greatest Canadian TV series ever created, animated or otherwise.

Which Tom and Jerrys did you pick up? There are numerous collections, each with their own pros and cons.

No Jacob Two-Two? That's a modern classic and among the greatest Canadian TV series ever created, animated or otherwise.

Which Tom and Jerrys did you pick up? There are numerous collections, each with their own pros and cons.
That really takes me back!!! Thanks for the reminder .... ooops i had it confused with something else.

Ed Edd Eddy?

Not ringing a bell, what i listened to as a kid was a Jacob Two Two and the Hooded Fang, it may have been made into a cartoon, but i remember the audio big time, it's way up there with a recording of Jack and the Beanstalk, made me scared for the 1st time in my life!!

Not ringing a bell, what i listened to as a kid was a Jacob Two Two and the Hooded Fang, it may have been made into a cartoon, but i remember the audio big time, it's way up there with a recording of Jack and the Beanstalk, made me scared for the 1st time in my life!!
That's the same Jacob! You can see the Fang wrestling in the opening I posted above. Landmark series in many ways, both sweet and oddly hip. Classic stuff, and VERY Canadian.

The Golden Age of Animation, my first official additions to the collection in this category, now i do have some old Disney DVD's but this is the good stuff, for each disc i'll list out the contents, i would be just fine if all i collected were shorts, these were special creations, and are a part of many a childhood, but it's a dying thing, soon no one will remember watching these as a kid, and it is a duty to retain such marvels for posterity.

Looney Tunes Collector's Choice Vol. 2

No special features, huh!! All of these i presume are around 7 minutes long as i inch my way through it, i'll make note of any longer or shorter ones, oh this is so much fun!! The colors, the music and the zany situtations and characters, these are where my inner kid gets revived, and i could perhaps gain a new refreshing perspective on life.

1. Behind the Meatball
2. Brother Brat
3. Catty Cornered
4. Cross Country Detours
5. Daffy's Southern Exposure -- in b/w
6. Ding Dog Daddy
7. The Eager Beaver
8. Fair and Worm-er
9. Fin 'n Catty
10. From Hand to Mouse
11. Ghost Wanted
12. Greetings Bait