British movie with several plots going on

Tools    

I am trying to remember the name of this movie.

The cast was mostly British, and it was mostly set in Britain I think. I vaguely remember the director was from some other European country. It didn't use a very high budget, and I don't think any of the cast were particularly famous.

it had several groups of characters who each had their own plot, rather than one overarching plot. I don't remember all the plots.

The plot I remember best was about a group of British soccer fans who were going to a soccer game in another country. So they went to the airport. At the airport they started drinking. One got really drunk and started wandering around the airport in areas that were probably off-limits. Eventually he found a pallet of cargo covered with a tarp. He lay down on the cargo and put the tarp over himself and fell asleep. Then the pallet (With him still under the tarp) got loaded onto a plane, and airdropped into wartorn Bosnia. So the guy wakes up in the middle of a civil war. He runs around trying to survive and eventually gets to a medical outpost (like Red Cross or United Nations). He discovers they have run out of pain killers and anesthetic, and so are performing surgery without these. So he pulls some heroin out of his pocket and offers it. They use it. Then at the end of the film, his parents back in Britain are watching TV when suddenly there is a report that talks about their son being the brave hero who smuggled needed medical supplies to the medical outpost.

Another plot involved some "tough guys" (maybe these were the other soccer fans) who end up encountering a little boy who has some medical problem with his eyes (like injury or disease) but this ends up bringing out the compassionate side of the tough guys and they end up taking care of the little boy.

I don't remember any other plots from the movie, sorry.

Could be:
Trautmann (2018) ?

The Keeper tells the extraordinary love story of a young Englishwoman and a German PoW who together overcome prejudice, public hostility, and personal tragedy. While visiting a PoW camp near Manchester at the end of WWII, Margaret Friar, daughter of the manager of the local football team, notices young German soldier Bert Trautmann. Her father is so taken by Bert's prowess as a goal-keeper that he gets him out of the camp to play for his local team. Margaret and Bert's love blossoms despite local hostility and the resentment of the German PoWs. In the meantime, Bert's heroics in goal are noticed by Manchester's City Football Club. Rather than going back to Germany like nearly all the other camp inmates, Bert marries Margaret and signs for Man City. His signing causes outrage to thousands of Man City fans, many of them Jewish. But Margaret wins support from an unexpected direction: Rabbi Altmann, a Man City supporter who fled the Nazis, who publishes an open letter opposing the campaign against Bert. Bert's path to acceptance begins and peaks at the 1956 FA Cup Final when he secures victory for Man City by playing on despite breaking his neck. Yet fate twists the knife for both Margaret and Bert. Alienated and alone, Margaret's and Bert's loyalty to each other will be put to the test once more. Heartbroken, Bert wants to give up. Equally heartbroken, Margaret insists that they move forward and that he keeps on playing.
Other suggestion is
Football Factory (2004)
An insight on the gritty life of a bored male, Chelsea football hooligan who lives for violence, sex, drugs & alcohol.

Nope, neither of these are it.
It had a contemporary setting, Not World War II.
It had several plots going on at the same time, and my memory is that some of the plots had nothing to do with soccer/football.
The tone was mostly humorous, if I remember right.