Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Hedgehog (2009)

Let's see how good Wintertriangles tastes are.
Damn Guap. You're going to be done with the films before the end of this month, much less by end of August.

Nice avatar, Guap.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I was looking for a different avatar after another Dr. Strangelove showed up.
Oh man! I kind of liked being twins.

About to sit down and watch Kick-Ass 2. Enjoyed the first one so hoping to enjoy it.

Orange wednesdays tonight - so I'm thinking of watching Last Vegas or Frozen seeing as ive seen everything else. Recommendations?

Unregistered User
Orange wednesdays tonight - so I'm thinking of watching Last Vegas or Frozen seeing as ive seen everything else. Recommendations?
between them..... go see Frozen.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

This is my second time watching this movie.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Lawrence of Arabia-Really sick so took day off. Might as well put it to good use by watching a 3 and a half hour film epic.

going to have a three falvours cornetto marathon
used to hate edgar wright, but after watching shaun of the dead, i'm a fan

I watched Frozen tonight, thought it was pretty awesome! I laughed hard, it had me in stitches- My kind of humour

going to have a three falvours cornetto marathon
used to hate edgar wright, but after watching shaun of the dead, i'm a fan
you're a funny guy.