Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Never heard of Hard to Be a God, but you've got me intrigued.

Barry Lyndon (1975)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Fading Gigolo - 8/10 for Woody Allen fan's, 3/10 for those that are not...

Trouble with a capital "T"
I just watched El Dorado a couple of nights ago.

I agree with Samoan Lawyer, a great western.....Not so much for the action or cinematography but for the character interaction between John Wayne, Robert Mitchum (who plays a drunk, go figure) and green horn James Caan.

Chronicle (2012)

- One of the best Found Footage i've ever watch ! My favorite after Cloverfield I think. Very good visuals and the storyline is very entertaining I like the direction from Josh Trank and the casting is pretty good

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Big Sleep -

Every girl in this movie was wet when saw Bogart.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yojimbo (1961)

My fifth Kurosawa movie caught me off guard a little bit as I thought it was a bit lighter than the other movies I've seen from him. It kind of reminded me of a Tarantino movie at times, which certainly isn't a bad thing. I wasn't blown away by this like I was hoping, but it's definitely a very good, entertaining movie.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For = B+

Yojimbo reminded you of Tarantino movies. Should've been the other way around, but you said it, because you saw Tarantino flicks earlier, obviously.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Chronicle (2012)

- One of the best Found Footage i've ever watch ! My favorite after Cloverfield I think. Very good visuals and the storyline is very entertaining I like the direction from Josh Trank and the casting is pretty good

Cool! Somebody else who liked Chronicle.

I really liked the first 2/3rd's of the movie, more than the end. The ending went over the top with the superhuman fighting scenes. The first part ran more like a clever, Indy film with an interesting premise done without too much gee whizz effects. The end played more like Hollywood CG over the top, mass entertainment. Overal I still liked it quite well.

As Above, So Below (2014, USA) ~ 6/10

This movie was decent. It had some good scenes. There were two scenes that actually affected me. One I had a hard time breathing just like the character and the second, well I screamed and didn't realize I screamed until after it happened. Its one of those movies that you have to keep your eyes looking as it is very dark and when you least expect something to happen, it does.

Accattone -

Top notch Pasolini. Teorem, Mamma Roma and this. It's my TOP. I still haven't seen his kinky trilogy, though (and mind you, Salo is NOT a part of it).

Key Largo
-

Top notch film noir. Really, the best I've seen from the classic film noirs. To be honest I haven't seen much, but quiet. It's a secret. I had a hard time deciding if it's a 4.5 film and then caught myself thinking it doesn't deserve it, because it's not artsy, which is bs. F*ck the bias!