Things you plan to see in the theater?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
In a week, they are going to have Bill Hicks' "Relentless" with some added stuff. I'm surprised they're playing this in Flint. I have this on DVD, but it's been over a year since I've been to the theater.

IF YOU'RE A FAN, you can see if the closest place that has a showing - http://www.cinemark.com/movie-detail...15&search=1096

Gesh I need to check flixster more so I can keep track of whats coming out. Im sure I will catch "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" in tje theatre soon.

2015:
Jurassic World
Star Wars 7

2016:
Batman Vs Superman

That's about it for me.

Although saying that, this'll be the busiest 12-18 months visiting the cinema for me with 2 this year and one next year. It's usually once a year, sometimes I have 2 or 3 year gaps between visits because nothing really catches my attention.

Last few years for me were:
2014: X-Men: Days Of Future Past (only because my buddy was excited for it and didn't want to go alone, enjoyed it though)
2013: Man Of Steel
2012: The Dark Knight Rises
2006: Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (the missus at the time wanted to see it, so I had no choice)
2005: Star Wars III
2000: Signs

If it wasn't for my ex and my buddy, I wouldn't have gone in 2006 or 2014.

Just checked flixster and would say

Ex Machina
Remake of Far From the Maddening Crowd
Poltergeist remake
Insidious 3
Perhap Mad Max Road Fury

I am continuing my At the Theater segment of my reviews (seeing another movie today) until I leave the Academy. So I will see Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurrasic World, Ant Man, Mad Max Fury Road and a bunch of other films this summer and fall.

But I am most looking forward to Wednesday were the Richardson Alamo Draft House is playing a special screening of...

Child 44 if the powers that be deign to put it on in Ipswich.

And, yeah, Star Wars VII.

Care for some gopher?
Next one is gonna be Ex Machina. So excited.
Ex Machina is gonna be my next movie in theatres, too. I can't wait to finally see it!

This week: Ex Machina
Next week: Ultron
Later : Fury Road
God knows when: Turbo Kid 😢

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was actually thinking it would be a waste of money I don't have, to see something I already own, but now I'm curious who is actually going to show up. Hell, I might even go alone

June: Poltergeist Remake
July: Insidious 3
August: Sinister 2

Jurassic Park and perhaps age of Ultron, though I will not go out of my way. The Super Hero/Dinosaur/Transformer/etc ilk of movie is great for theater-going despite lacking much merit as movies with substantive narrative, interesting theme, stimulating dialogue, etc.

In about a week, I am going to see Unfriended.

Care for some gopher?
My next one is probably Lost River, the directorial debut of Ryan Gosling.