Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Boccaccio '70 (1962)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Boogie Nights

The time has come! Marky Mark's penis - here I come!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Films and films
Nobody Knows By Hirokazu

Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	planet-of-the-apes-original-quad-1971-1881-p.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	26038  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
East of Eden (1955)

After loving another big classic (but from the 90's) Boogie Nights and another Kazan film (A Streetcar Named Desire) and another James Dean film (Rebel without a Cause) I'm continuing my classic binge!

Going to the ol' John Goodman well one more time. I have enjoyed him in almost everything besides Roseanne.

Frankenstein (1931)

From the DVD case:
Boris Karloff stars as the screen's most memorable monster in what many consider to be the greatest horror film ever made. Dr. Frankenstein (Colin Clive) dares to tamper with life and death by creating a human monster (Karloff) out of lifeless body parts. It's director James Whale's adaptation of the Mary Shelley novel blended with Karloff's compassionate portrayal of a creature groping for identity that makes FRANKENSTEIN a masterpiece not only for the genre, but for all time.