The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

How to count from one to ten in Polish (Ms. M stylee) ....
jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; dziesięć

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A wonderful song, but I discovered it first, you thief!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
I tend to listen to a lot of heavy music, but I also like plenty of mellower stuff, as well. Everything from classic rock, to classical, to dream pop, trance... depends on the mood.

Welcome to the human race...
It's a solid album (and I somehow managed to see them live a few years back), but I didn't vote for it.

People, who the hell haven't heard about Neutral Milk Hotel? It's essential /mu core. Don't you have Interwebs? xDDDD
Me.
What is Interwebs ?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What is Interwebs ?
Dunno, Internet for Weebs?

Seriously, though. It's just my stupid way of saying Internet.

Anyway, anybody interested in music spending a lot of time on the Internet knows certain albums, or artists, because certain popular boards would hype and popularize the hell out of them.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
How to count from one to ten in Polish (Ms. M stylee) ....
jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; jeden; dziesięć

Hahaha. Exactly, but you forgot about 0 - zero, jeden, jeden, jeden...

I could swear there was no U2 and Pearl Jam.
And you know what?
There's a list on the front page as to what has made it so far, in case you missed it in thread. I go there for faildictions, in case I name something that already came up.

Knew there was someone I'd been missing from my Faildictions
Don't listen to as much Hendrix as I used to and voted for none but he certainly deserves a spot on this countdown.

Knew there was someone I'd been missing from my Faildictions
Don't listen to as much Hendrix as I used to and voted for none but he certainly deserves a spot on this countdown.
OMG same!

Don't mind what I've heard just never really got into RATM.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, I'd say I respect RATM more than I actually enjoy listening to them (which isn't to say they're bad either). The self-titled is always worth listening to from time to time, though.