Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

73 degrees in Connecticut. A beautiful day. Ninety degree weather forecast through next Thursday, which sounds good to me.

Frickin' perfect, today. 75°, almost cloud-less blue sky, low humidity.

*view of my backyard
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Weather has been great lately. In the 70s, better than 100+ thats for sure.

It's lovely here this week. 29 degrees celsius. We very rarely get this weather in Wales. It's normally soggy. Shame we couldn't have it during the Summer holidays, my children have just gone back to school.

It's lovely here this week. 29 degrees celsius. We very rarely get this weather in Wales. It's normally soggy. Shame we couldn't have it during the Summer holidays, my children have just gone back to school.
Same temps as us in Connecticut. 88 today feeling like 95. Outside thermometer holding steady at 100F.

Flood watch in Connecticut so paint your own picture. Got DRENCHED on my daily walk.
Still pissing down with rain. Can’t even imagine what our basement floor looks like.

Chilly in Connecticut. Woolly hat & scarf needed for daily walk.

Also, turned on the heat in the master bedroom.