What's the single worst film you've ever seen?

Tools    

I've yet to give anything a 1/10, but my lowest 2/10 would probably be Going Overboard. I've yet to watch anything which I feel is worthy of a 1/10 rating as of now.

I'm gonna go with Highlander: The Source. I love the original and despite them getting worse and worse I kept going to the sequels, maybe out of some morbid curiosity of how off the rails they could get. There are plenty of bad films I've regretted seeing but nothing lingers in terribleness in my mind like this one.

Im just surprised CR is up at this hour of time. Plus, this seems like a hail mary thread for SE to create.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Can't decide between The Führer Gives the Jews a City (1944) and Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie (1996). Both are crimes against humanity, though the first one literally and the second figuratively.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Really, Junior hasn't been mentioned yet and that disturbs me.

This, i actually paid good money for 3 of this guy's films, other 2 were way better but this was when i first realized that experimental arthouse didn't always mean something laudable, a growing experience.

Oh this is too easy.

2018's The Church.

It's The Room-level bad.

No.

Worse.

The Room is riveting in its awfulness, and you need to keep watching to see if it gets worse.

The Church lacks even this suspenseful attribute.

The Church features Clint Howard.

If you need to know more, consider Clint Howard as noted above.

Guys, Junior. Arnold was asked to make a movie about having a baby. It sucked. No minority group got elevated. It wasn't funny. And it was a complete turd in an actors peak career.

Hong Kong action film buff.
Guys, Junior. Arnold was asked to make a movie about having a baby. It sucked. No minority group got elevated. It wasn't funny. And it was a complete turd in an actors peak career.
Originally Posted by John W Constantine
Really, Junior hasn't been mentioned yet and that disturbs me.
I feel like not enough people have seen Junior.
Junior is pretty terrible.

You talk about this 'Junior' film so much it makes me think you love it secretly.

Welcome to the human race...
junior is terrible, but i'm not even sure it's in the bottom 5 schwarzenegger movies. are you really going to take collateral damage over it.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Caddyshack 2

Highlander 2 is a close second.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I also watched Things since I heard it has a bad reputation as well, but I kinda...liked it?

Its "flaws" are blatantly obvious (terrible acting, terrible dialogue, terrible/misaligned sound, terrible monsters), but it's also fairly entertaining in its relentless badness to the point those elements seem like charms of the film.

I've seen plenty of inept, cheap, cheesy movies, but "Worst" is a special word. That would be reserved for a flick I saw in something a long ago, somehow, not knowing what it was. It was a 1970 movie called Joe.

Peter Boyle starred in one of his first roles, a role he subsequently publicly regretted.

"Joe" and a buddy he's unwittingly picked up, somehow, both hate hippies, commies, protestors and whatever other outsider you might want to mention in a movie from 1970. Both spend a large part of the movie telling us that and then, at the climax, get a chance to do some murdering. Unwittingly, the "buddy" of Joe accidentally murders his own daughter since she was a hippie. He got wrapped up in all the fun of murdering and forgot to recognize his own daughter.

Some have tried to cast this movie as a cautionary tale, black comedy or "ripped from the headlines" sensation, but I thought is was the cheesiest and most malignant exploitation film I'd ever seen before or since, especially since post-mortem commentary mentions how the movie attracted more attention to guys like Joe and his partner. The commenters thought that the movie portrayed something that needed to be done in the real world...go out and shoot your daughter if she's a hippie. It's been a while since I saw it, but on this topic, the first thing that came to mind, unlike the brainless silliness of Plan 9 or Manos was Joe, a movie that had negative numbers for redeeming value or contemporary commentary and didn't even have cheesy entertainment value.