Is Cassandra from Wayne's World the ultimate movie girlfriend?

Tools    

She has pretty much all the attributes. If you want to suggest others, the floor is yours.

First in with the "Schwing!"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You're kinky and horny.

And the answer is obviously no.

The best movie girlfriend is Leatherface.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Leatherface...

If we're being serious & bringing classic cinema like TTCSM into it, then Lillian Gish as Mimi in La Boheme.

Her journey back to Rodolphe is nothing short of epic.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Monique from Better Off Dead: cute, French, can ski, and can fix a car.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

No, it's Dylan Sanders from Charlie's Angels and anyone who says otherwise is mad. Mad, I tells ya!!

Let's face it, I have, can and will again spam this site with lots of pics of Drew, but in an act of restraint I'll just do this.

Seconded. Tia Carrera didn't save Wayne's ass in the same way, and almost left him twice.

For best boyfriend, it's Oskar in Let the Right One In. It's one of the best portrayals of 'true love' I've seen in a movie.

True love means potentially having to cover up murders, or commit them yourself. You don't 'want' to murder innocent people, but what can you do? You're in love.

Oskar gets it.