Using Sexual Innuendo on social media

Tools    

Ladies. I feel like this should be a breaking of the ice and a comfort building tool. Blast me if Im wrong here but it;s my line of keeping it fun and sexy and not a tool for you to waste my time.

Serious responses only if you please.

You're saying you think on social media, using sexual innuendo is a good way to build rapport and comfort, and you're annoyed that sometimes people do it as a total time-filler and not as a basis for more/more meaningful communication?

You ready? You look ready.
but what if i just don't like wearing pants? what then?!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Told ya, this dude is horny and kinky.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If both/all parties involved are comfortable with sexual innuendo online, I think it can be fine. I wouldn't use it unless the other person has explicitly said they are okay with it. I jokingly use sexual innuendo with a couple male friends online, but we all know that we are joking around.

You're saying you think on social media, using sexual innuendo is a good way to build rapport and comfort, and you're annoyed that sometimes people do it as a total time-filler and not as a basis for more/more meaningful communication?
What I was saying is I can only reference a single joke so many times and have the receiver answer back in a completely platonic way that doesn't pick up what I was trying to sit down. She admitted later in our discussion a slight autistic diagnosis. Or she was operating on a whole other level of **** blocking.

I jokingly use sexual innuendo with a couple male friends online, but we all know that we are joking around.
Are you sure?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What I was saying is I can only reference a single joke so many times and have the receiver answer back in a completely platonic way that doesn't pick up what I was trying to sit down. She admitted later in our discussion a slight autistic diagnosis. Or she was operating on a whole other level of **** blocking.
Vocal flirting is corny and invasive for the most part. No surprise she reacted this way, especially if she's timid/introvertive/traditional/doesn't like you that much .

I'm just glad the OP discovered his intended wasn't sufficiently compliant with his expectations BEFORE they met, married, had children, got a messy divorce, and remained bitter adversaries until death.

The web really is a lifesaver.

It's better to have loved than never to have loves at all.