Users you miss

Tools    

I don't know the majority of the people being mentioned obviously but I do miss Rockatansky. And Wooley not posting as much. Takoma will probably be back around hopefully. And I'm glad Death Proof eventually showed up. Missed him from the Corrie. Pretty sure he was also at RT/GD.

There is all sorts of RT and Corrie absences that are insurmountable at this point. I'm at the 'why bother' phase of my forum life.

I don't know the majority of the people being mentioned obviously but I do miss Rockatansky. And Wooley not posting as much. Takoma will probably be back around hopefully. And I'm glad Death Proof eventually showed up. Missed him from the Corrie. Pretty sure he was also at RT/GD.
I feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/job applications consuming a decent chunk of my free time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mr Minio, ... it's been HOURS since we interacted!!
O-ho. I have yet another psychofan!

I feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/job applications consuming a decent chunk of my free time.
I feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/films consuming a decent chunk of my free time.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Naah, my pick is Iroquois

He just doesn't come around anymore.
is this a bbusername thing or what

I feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/films consuming a decent chunk of my free time.
It took me a second to realize this wasn't just a copy of my post. I still have time for movies, but when it comes to writing reviews and posting here, I frequently feel too cramped for that. Work is obviously important, so I do need to prioritize that of course, but I can't wait to be more freed up.

The trick is not minding
feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/job applications consuming a decent chunk of my free time.

feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum so much as work/job applications consuming a decent chunk of my free time.

I've mostly lost interest in posting these days. Too much juvenile stuff going on and not enough engaging conversation to be had. I'd settle just for some good fun chat, but that rarely happens for me either. It seems people were more involved and the conversation more dynamic back when I first joined. Maybe that's just fond memories.

I feel like it's becoming a bit harder for me to keep posting here as well, but that's not really due to falling out with this forum help me he's got me trapped in the basement oh no he's coming down the stairs I'm scared so much as work/job applications consuming a decent chunk of my free time.

But anyway, as foolish as it may be to believe an entire online community can remain together for 10+ years, I also miss all the RT/Corrierino folks who haven't stuck around. A lot of them are on Letterboxd, but it's not the same.

I also really miss Chypmunk. One friendly and hilarious guy.

Naah, my pick is ApexPredator

He just doesn't come around anymore.
LUL

I would go for Takoma and Wooley for my picks. I'm dying to know how far she is on the 2024 Movie List...I'd presume she's in Nightmare mode now.

You ready? You look ready.
i just count my lucky stars i never got banned in my teens.

i'm like gum on the bottom of ya'll's shoe!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I just had an idea for a thread "Users you don't miss", but that would probably be frowned upon.