Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I really enjoyed The Man from Nowhere, thought it was a great movie. If you haven't seen it you should really watch I Saw the Devil after that, for some reason I always put those two movies together.

I will check it out akatemple, just going to watch The Man from Nowhere now. Cheers for the info about I saw the Devil

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Along with the Great Yokai War and One Missed Call, I thought that Izo was also a dud from Takeshi Miike.
Two Years before he made a remake of Kinji Fukasaku's: Graveyard of Honor and this fared much better and went on to make a masterpiece that is 13 Assassins ( 2011 ). All this and much more from the same director. Go figure!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Basic Instinct or Eyes Wide Shut. Or I might just watch Eddie Murphy: Delirious again.

"THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!"

I'm going to watch Zodiac, The french connection and The ghost

It's a toss up between The Hills Have Eyes or Rocky IV. Hmm...

I'm watching first of The Mummy series with Fraser and Weisz. But on DVD this time. I was watching it in VHS, believe it or not.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Not feeling that great the last few days so I fancy something fairly light, and the film equivalent of comfort food. So I'm feeling in a bit of a James Stewart mood, as well as a Frank Capra mood, so I think I'll give You Can't Take it With You a shot.