Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Watching Lord of the Rings

couldn't sleep last night, ended up watching 4 films!

Catch-22 (1970)
The Stepford Wives (1976)
How to steal a million
Elmer Gantry-

-Must say Burt Lancaster nearly made me a believer in this fantastic performance!

trying to clean up my sky+ box so
Key Largo & Escape from Sobibor is on the cards for tonight.

Just finished watching Pepi, Luci, Bom, Almodovar's debut. Wasn't really my cup of tea, tbh. Never been an Almodovar fan, but still, it was interesting to see how he started out.

Return to Paradise with Vince Vaughn what a great and sad movie

So I'm watching The Dark Knight tonight for like the millionth time but there are still a few things I don't understand:

1. What was that thing the Joker put in the bank owner's mouth in the first scene?
2. "five dead, two of the cops" I've been doing the math and I can't figure this one out. Harvey only killed Wurtz and Maroni's driver right?
3. When Batman was listening to the radio signals and he hears "Eight and Orchard... you'll find Harvey Dent there", Who was the joker talking to?

So I'm watching The Dark Knight tonight for like the millionth time but there are still a few things I don't understand:

1. What was that thing the Joker put in the bank owner's mouth in the first scene?
2. "five dead, two of the cops" I've been doing the math and I can't figure this one out. Harvey only killed Wurtz and Maroni's driver right?
3. When Batman was listening to the radio signals and he hears "Eight and Orchard... you'll find Harvey Dent there", Who was the joker talking to?

I'm watching TDK again tonight, I'll try and pay extra attention to those.

Thanks! I watched it last night and I guess no matter how many times I watch it, it never makes sense.

thanks

Really looking forward to it.
About damn time

Right after watching it I proclaimed it the best film ever made, wore off after a week or so and DonnieDarko took that spot back but Eraserhead is close.

Enjoy it Hitchfan

1. From my impression, it was just a pull pin activated grenade. Instead of it exploding, it smoked, mainly provoking fear in the bank teller. Kind of like the comic book Joker, when pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger a flag pops out and says "bang".

2. I forgot to count.

3. I believe the Joker called the police or 911, it seemed as Batman was scanning important channels like that.