THE 3RD HALL OF INFAMY: Infamy Rises Again

Tools    

I follow most of you on Letterboxd and noticed that you hadn't seen a Neil Breen movie yet. My thought process:

The results? *Chef's kiss*

LOL, no. But that does sound . . . I was going to say promising, but that's not the right word.
It sounds like Chinese Water Torture directly aimed at the eye jelly.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I tried again where I just let it run for the 20 minutes I saw and then it froze again at the 22 minute mark. I guess it's just not meant to be. Which is stupid since I'm like 50 some minutes away from completing this damn thing.

I tried again where I just let it run for the 20 minutes I saw and then it froze again at the 22 minute mark. I guess it's just not meant to be. Which is stupid since I'm like 50 some minutes away from completing this damn thing.
Did @SpelingError give you a new link?

I sent a new link. If you were using the upmovies link initially, I usually right click on the video and select "Save video as" to download it. Watching movies on the site directly doesn't work that well, but it's my go-to site for downloading films with ease (I greatly prefer it over torrenting since that takes forever). I've done it numerous times and can confirm it's safe.

I sent a new link. If you were using the upmovies link initially, I usually right click on the video and select "Save video as" to download it. Watching movies on the site directly doesn't work that well, but it's my go-to site for downloading films with ease (I greatly prefer it over torrenting since that takes forever). I've done it numerous times and can confirm it's safe.
Yup, it works! You saved the Hall for me.

Halfway through. I'm sorry for being a pain guys! It's been hard to watch movies for me lately, but I'm trying here. Lots of personal stuff interfering with my want to watch stuff but I definitely will wrap this up soon here. And it's definitely not looking good here.

I have just tallied the ballots!
There is a pretty clear winner for #1 and for #2.
#3, 4, 5 and 7 are all tied.

I hope to get rauldc14's ballot soon. That may break the ties.

I have just tallied the ballots!
There is a pretty clear winner for #1 and for #2.
#3, 4, 5 and 7 are all tied.

I hope to get rauldc14's ballot soon. That may break the ties.
Sent