Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Things being "my fault" when they aren't.

Yesterday was my niece's birthday. My mom forgot and proceeded to get mad at me for not reminding her to send a gift. I've never reminded her to send gifts for either of her grandchildren. I didn't think she needed to be reminded since there are only two of them and both of them have October birthdays.

Guess what? I didn't know my niece's birthday was yesterday either. I also don't actually know what day my nephew's birthday is. But since they're both October babies, I just order things off of both of their wishlists on October 1st every year and then I don't have to worry about it!
Try being married to a woman

Yeah, I believe in personal responsibility and all that, but sometimes things really are not your fault.

People still seeing the northern lights here in the UK who are further south than me and **** all where I am. Really annoyed that haven't seen any.

Trouble with a capital "T"
People still seeing the northern lights here in the UK who are further south than me and **** all where I am. Really annoyed that haven't seen any.
Me too and I'm nowhere near the UK. The other day it was announced that we could see the northern lights in Washington State, USA. But I'm surrounded by trees so I can't see the horizon.

Me too and I'm nowhere near the UK. The other day it was announced that we could see the northern lights in Washington State, USA. But I'm surrounded by trees so I can't see the horizon.
Darn it, if it only wasn't for those blasted trees!

Ha Actually I LOVE being surrounded by trees and wildlife and I can still see the stars.
Yes, I used to live in the Pacific NW myself, the trees are absolutely the greatest thing about it (imho)

How about them Bigfoots?
Live and let live

That's me, I do have big feet!
I think I saw you once while hiking... you're about 9 feet tall, covered in thick, dark hair and have the smell of pizza & beer. I tried to take a video of you, but for some reason the picture is blurry and when you finally come into full view I, for some unknown reason, decided to turn the camera off at that precise moment!

Trouble with a capital "T"
I think I saw you once while hiking... you're about 9 feet tall, covered in thick, dark hair and have the smell of pizza & beer. I tried to take a video of you, but for some reason the picture is blurry and when you finally come into full view I, for some unknown reason, decided to turn the camera off at that precise moment!
Ha, that's too funny

getting stuck behind a student driver.

Hey @Citizen Rules..check this out.

Look on here about 7pm cst...its later there and you can see some beautiful sights.

You can view almost every airport and see them. Click "live" and look at each of them.

https://www.youtube.com/live/8qjUhPC...XLWfCuGDb7eyLT

TMZ editors are absolute vultures. Not gonna say anything more than that.