Would You Live In A House That Is Haunted?

Tools    

With it being the spooky season, haunted houses are the rage. Would you live in a house with a known past being haunted? Some states do not require the seller to disclose to the new buyer that is haunted.

So would you live in the Defeo house?

I wouldn't.

https://www.zillowgroup.com/news/sel...wer%20honestly.

I can't stop laughing after finding out that in some states you have to declare that a house is HAUNTED!

A murder yes, but haunted?! That can't be true?

As for the question, buying a house that has such a past would not put me off in the slightest. Haunted past would probably make me more interested!

I can't stop laughing after finding out that in some states you have to declare that a house is HAUNTED!

A murder yes, but haunted?! That can't be true?

As for the question, buying a house that has such a past would not put me off in the slightest. Haunted past would probably make me more interested!
They were discussing this on the local news this morning. I thought it would be an interesting topic.

I wouldn't care. I do find certain houses "creepy" but that's based on the way they're laid out, lighting, other things like that. I imagine a "creepy" house is more likely to be said to be haunted, but ultimately I don't care about the house's lore.

It would depend on who is haunting it. It is a friendly ghost like Casper? I would be cool with him. Is it a sexy lady ghost? I would be down with that. If it is malicious ghost causing me problems, then no.

H E L L N O !

I was lying in bed during the afternoon. The house was about to be sold. I was the only one left living in it.
As I lay in bed. I felt someone get into bed with me and throw a leg over me. I shot out of bed. There was no one there.
That is the last memory of my childhood home.

It could have been a hypnogogic hallucination, but my mother had spent a lot of bad nights in that house.

Trouble with a capital "T"
They were discussing this on the local news this morning. I thought it would be an interesting topic.
It is interesting. I didn't realize some states had to disclose if a house was haunted. Did your local news say what they meant by haunted? Could be a murder happened in the house or someone heard some unexplained noise or phenomenon. Either way hell no! I wouldn't live in a haunted house.

H E L L N O !

I was lying in bed during the afternoon. The house was about to be sold. I was the only one left living in it.
As I lay in bed. I felt someone get into bed with me and throw a leg over me. I shot out of bed. There was no one there.
That is the last memory of my childhood home.

It could have been a hypnogogic hallucination, but my mother had spent a lot of bad nights in that house.
The house I grew up in for most of my life could be scary. I think it was more my childhood imagination.

We moved into it in 1971. It was one that needed work. During the time my father and uncles were working on it, my father developed Bell's Palsy. He was gone for months in the hospital and when he came out, it never got finished. In my sister and my room, the carpet was taken up and the doors on the closet was off. There was a crack on the baseboard that you could see the furnace in the basement. The red glow of that gas furnace at night, in a dark room, could conjure any young child's imagination.