The deadline for the Top Musicals list is TOMORROW! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

It's a French movie about jail and broken family

Tools    

Hi guys, how are you?

Months ago, in a french tv channel called TV5, I watched a french (or european french-speaking) movie telling the diaries of two friends in jail, and how the wife of one of two prisoners is struggling to deal with her teenager son, and here all what I can remember:

1. One of the two friends-prisoners is bald and called Dominique, and his friends call him Domi.

2. In the recreation, during a dancing lesson, the two friends-prisoners started fighting over a joke which one of them didn't appreciate.
3. Dominique aka Domi tried to commit suicide.
4. Dominique's wife was spending funny time with her teenager son, she was listening to music, dancing and smoking while her teenager son was smiling and having fun.
5. The prison guard arrive to tell Dominique's wife about what happened to her husband in jail.
6. The prison guard was also the lover of Dominque's wife so when he told her and tried to hug her, her teenager son noticed and took a gun and wanted to go out, upon which the wife spat upon the prison guard. (she was Dominique's wife but their son is, until then, being told that he is her son by Dominique's friend).

7. His mother told him that next time she visit his father in the jail she will tell him about the gun, so her teenager son answerd by telling her: and I will tell him about what do you do with the prison guard, in all this mess the pison guard was searching something in the house and hided it.
8. When she couldn't stop her son from taking the gun and going out she became hysterical and started throwing dishes to the ground, and her lover, the prison guard asked if he can do anything to help, but she answered hysterically saying: go away! And he immediately fled away.
9. Afterwards, she visited her lover, the prison guard, and had an intimate time with him.
10. Upon coming home she found her teenager son and asked him about the gun, he answered: I've thrown it! She asked him again, and again he answered: I told you that I've thrown it! Then shed cuddled him.
11. The mother and the son visited the jail, she was talking with her husband Dominique, she tried to consolate him but he didn't accept her consolation and told her that he want no longer see her or their son.
12. The teenager son was talking with Dominique's friend (who is supposedely his father), this prisoner-friend revealed him the truth, that he is actually Dominique's son.
13. Then the mother started talking with Dominique's friend, and the teenager son with Dominique, his true father.
14. The prisoner-friend was insulting the mother and told her that she's a cruel person and adulterer, upon which she started hiting him, then her lover, the prison guard intervened and took her away, her teenager son wanted to follow her but the prisoner-friend (who was revealed not to be his father) told him: stay with your father (he means his true father, Dominique).
15. Afterwards, Dominique started fighting his prisoner-friend over revealing the truth to his son.

I didn't watch anymore, so, if you can help to find this movie's title, I'll be really grateful

Are you sure these names? 7 ans (2006) is similar.

Are you sure these names? "7 ans" (2006) is similar.
Hi wositelec, I think the name is true, even if it doesn't I've put all the remembred information that can help, and unfortunately the movie you mentioned is not the one I'm searching.
Thank you so much wositelec, I really appreciate you , thank you very much again

I did little research entitled jail+prison guard+affair+french imdb

I found something very similar. It's Tango libre (2012). There is character named Dominic, played by Jan Hammenecker.
A prison guard is attracted to a woman at his weekly tango class. They meet again when she visits her husband in the prison where he works and he is drawn into her complicated romantic life. Meanwhile the prisoners are learning the tango.
It is a trailer:

Hi wositelec, thank you so much, it is the right movie, you're just the best

I'm very thankful to you In one day, you participated in three of my threads

Thank you again my friend