Guess the Movie by the Synopsis

Tools    

Correct!

OPEN FLOOR

"I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours" - Bob Dylan, Talkin' World War III Blues (1963)

New one: Assault of a woman. Snow. Heart attack. Book adaptation.

More clues I guess. Egyptian male lead. British female lead. Communism. Second female lead is daughter of probably the most famous comic actor in the world.

It's about fathers & sons.
The fathers: one is kind of a stuntman but becomes a bank robber & the other is a cop. They cross paths which ends in tragedy for the former, while the latter eventually finds a way to profit professionally out of the encounter.

Fast forward to the future.
Sons cross paths. They briefly become friends. They get arrested with drugs. Robber's son finds out who his friend's father is. Tries to take revenge.

It's about fathers & sons.
The fathers: one is kind of a stuntman but becomes a bank robber & the other is a cop. They cross paths which ends in tragedy for the former, while the latter eventually finds a way to profit professionally out of the encounter.

Fast forward to the future.
Sons cross paths. They briefly become friends. They get arrested with drugs. Robber's son finds out who his friend's father is. Tries to take revenge.
Fairly sure I will never solve this one.

Hints:
One of the actors who plays one of the the fathers, became part of the Marvels superhero movies as a Guardian.

The other father starred in a doll movie. He & his female love interest in the movie are a real life couple.

Hints:The other father starred in a doll movie. He & his female love interest in the movie are a real life couple.
Excellent clue I would think, but I still don’t know the answer.

Right actor wrong movie.

More hints.
One of the fathers, who I admitted to be in the Marvel movies as a Guardian of the Galaxy, recently made a movie on a famous composer.

& the lead of the movie inspired by the book Wiseguy has a small part in this movie.

Right actor wrong movie.

More hints.
One of the fathers, who I admitted to be in the Marvel movies as a Guardian of the Galaxy, recently made a movie on a famous composer.

& the lead of the movie inspired by the book Wiseguy has a small part in this movie.
The Place Beyond the Pines?

Three guys travel through the wilderness on the way to meet one man’s estranged wife. They are performers and put on shows for the locals along the way. Some are welcoming some are hostile. When they make their destination the man meets his young son for the first time.

Three guys travel through the wilderness on the way to meet one man’s estranged wife. They are performers and put on shows for the locals along the way. Some are welcoming some are hostile. When they make their destination the man meets his young son for the first time.
Interesting synopsis, but haven’t a clue.