MoFo Fantasy Football - 2024 Season

Tools    

Poor Parrot

Kupp and Mason may play. If thats the case I feel good about my team going forward. Dont see any moves or trades that will improve my chances.
I am content.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Amari Cooper traded to the Bills. Should see his stats improve.
Typically in season trades don't equate well to good stats. Few outliers though. McCaffrey the most obvious

The trick is not minding
Typically in season trades don't equate well to good stats. Few outliers though. McCaffrey the most obvious
Going from Cleveland to Buffalo is such an upgrade at QB, that he should see enough of a stat increase where he’ll likely have more TD’s then before. I’m willing to believe that.

Good thing about being 12th place in waiver position I can use it every week and get first dibs on people that woulda been picked up thru the week. Obviously not if a waiver was placed on them though.

Sean Tucker is taking Josh Jacobs handcuffs place. Seems when some guy comes off injured list he wont be the handcuff anymore. Its a shame cause the kids a baller. Bucs coach has been giving Tucker high praise. We will see.

Jauan Jennings is taking poor Deandre Hopkins place. This is a crime but Hopkins is in No Mans Land with Tennessee, so his numbers have no change in sight.

Needed a kicker for my week 9 Bye. I like Boswell, and hope to use him all season.

Lastly grabbed Taysom Hill who is pretty banged up. When he plays though, he earns, and hes also eligible at QB. If Carr ever went down I could have 2 QBs slotted. Yum.

This has been your weekly report of Players Youve Never Heard Of, stay tuned after our commercial break.

Carr is down. Rattler has taken his place as the starter, however.
Ah, I did not know. Well my guys too banged up now to be able anyway. The other TE backups on the wire dont really grab me so I went with guy has most potential but hurt.

The trick is not minding
Ah, I did not know. Well my guys too banged up now to be able anyway. The other TE backups on the wire dont really grab me so I went with guy has most potential but hurt.
Yeah, TE is an even worse barren wasteland than RB at this point haha. At least with RB, if you’re lucky, you can maybe get a handcuff or someone who gets a decent split in the back field. Maybe someone who steals goal line plays.
TE gets tougher.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I’m in the market for a WR if anyone is interested in one of my RB. None off limits.

#JusticeForHamilton

Kupp and Mason may play. If thats the case I feel good about my team going forward. Dont see any moves or trades that will improve my chances.
I am content.
I dont know who hacked my account and posted this?! I would never make a bold statement and go back on it days later.

Ok so I accepted Seans counter.
Dalton "Waiver" Schultz Hou TE and Alvin Kamara NO RB to me.
Zay Flowers Bal WR and Travis Kelce KC TE to him.

Kamaras banged up a little and I wont get him in time for Thursdays game, but hopefully he will pay off in the long run.

Got a couple more trade offers out there. These moves may guarrantee a Win for Holdens Brokers this week.

The trick is not minding
I was looking at some trade possibilities this weekend, for the upcoming week, but that’s been put on hold with Shaheed possibly going on IR, and Shakir’s potential possibly going down with Cooper joining the team.
That leaves me with only 3 WR that are expected to do anything (Cooper should see a boost in his stats) and not much for depth.