Your favorite candy

Tools    

When I was a kid it was 3 Muskateers. Tbh I think it was because I was such a fan of the movie more than anything.

As I got older it switched to Snickers. Loved how Dennis Miller would joke on the old Snickers commercials, them describing it like the ultimate foodstuff.

Now, today, there is a candy head and shoulders ahead of the rest. Reecees. Only certain variations though. The classic peanut butter cups, the big cups, and the minis....especially the movie theater minis where you dont have to unwrap them. I cant buy more than a small serving or ill eat them all. Theyre the lovechild of crack and diabetes.

I'm big on chocolate truffles, can't get enough. For more popular candy, my favorites are peanut butter cups, Krackel, Butterfinger, and Mounds. Anyone ever have those chocolate ice cubes? I don't see them much anymore but they're to die for. I've never liked Snickers or anything with caramel.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Sadly, I hate peanuts and peanut butter, which means I miss out on a lot of candies and cookies.

Favorite candies are always chocolate, though. None of those fruity things like Skittles. Blech. Give me M&Ms or Lindt truffles or even just a Hershey bar or Nestle Crunch.

To avoid the sugar, though, I try to stick to Atkins chocolate options. Their truffles are good, though pricey.

No particular order:

Laffy Taffy (especially Banana)
Swedish Fish
Starburst
Nerds Gummy Clusters
Bottlecaps
Boston Baked Beans
Jelly Belly (especially watermelon)
Snickers (especially the almond ones)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Cadbury Cream Eggs
Brach's Peppermint Nougats
Hot Tamales
Red Vines
Brach's Autumn Mix (candy corn, indian corn, mellowcreme pumpkins)
Rips
Sour Patch Kids

I'm probably missing some.

There are many candies that I like but I'm a diabetic so I don't get to enjoy

Mostly any fruit flavored candies
Any straight sugar candies ( cotton candy, pixie sticks, peeps, etc)
Dark chocolate

Oh, I forgot.
York peppermint patties and/or Junior Mints (but not during surgery)
Have you accidentally sewed candies into patients? Has your knife hand slipped as the scalpel smushed into your Peppermint Patty?

Trouble with a capital "T"
I don't really like candy. But when I was a kid back in the 20th century I liked Three Musketeers, then I moved to Charleston Chews as they were bigger so more for your quarter (yup that's what candy bars cost when I was a kid). I used to also like Malted Milk Balls, Junior Mints and Milky Ways. I don't like nuts or peanuts in foods so never liked Snickers or Almond Joy. I guess that's it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Have you accidentally sewed candies into patients? Has your knife hand slipped as the scalpel smushed into your Peppermint Patty?
Nah. That's a reference to an old Seinfeld episode with Kramer sitting in a surgery theater.

I don't really eat that much when it comes to sweets but now and then I get a bag of fizzy bubblegum bottles, they are yum.

Similar to these but slightly longer:

I do have a sweet tooth. Chocolate from a local chocolatier is usually best. When it comes to the mass market stuff,

Whatchamacallit
Kit Kat in its various forms
Reese's in its various forms
M&M's in its various forms
Milk Duds
Good & Plenty
Crunch (formerly Nestle's Crunch)
Toblerone
Skittles
Mike and Ike
Starburst
Dots/Jujy Fruits
Twizzlers
Skor/Heath
Twix
5th Avenue/Clark
Snickers/Mars/Milky Way/Baby Ruth

I used to love milk chocolate, but the way it’s made here in the states makes it taste terrible.
My favorite was the Baby Ruth bar. It had everything in it.
I like Mike n Ikes and Sour Patch Kids. I also enjoy a specific small sized Reese’s. It has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate.

Nah. That's a reference to an old Seinfeld episode with Kramer sitting in a surgery theater.
Aha! My pop culture game is weak.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Anyone ever have those chocolate ice cubes? I don't see them much anymore but they're to die for.
Do you mean these?

When I was a teenager, I worked in a Hallmark store that sold them for 10 cents each, and I was addicted to them.

I haven't seen them in years, but a quick Google search shows that they're still available online.

No particular order:

Laffy Taffy (especially Banana)
Swedish Fish
Starburst
Nerds Gummy Clusters
Bottlecaps
Boston Baked Beans
Jelly Belly (especially watermelon)
Snickers (especially the almond ones)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Cadbury Cream Eggs
Brach's Peppermint Nougats
Hot Tamales
Red Vines
Brach's Autumn Mix (candy corn, indian corn, mellowcreme pumpkins)
Rips
Sour Patch Kids

I'm probably missing some.

The Dollar Tree stores around here sell the regular red Swedish Fish, plus two additional varieties. They sell packs of Assorted Flavors, and packs of Tropical Flavors. Hubby loves the Tropical Flavors.

I haven't had Bottlecaps since I was a kid, but I used to love them.

The best Jelly Belly flavor is Buttered Popcorn.

I don't know if these count as candy, but they're Hershey's frozen chocolate covered fruits. I tried the chocolate covered strawberries and the chocolate covered raspberries, and they're amazing.

Do you mean these?

When I was a teenager, I worked in a Hallmark store that sold them for 10 cents each, and I was addicted to them.

I haven't seen them in years, but a quick Google search shows that they're still available online.

Yep you can get them on Amazon, and there's a small store I deliver to that has them.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm a sucker for a Butterfinger, but will binge a bag of Twizzlers, from time to time.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Frozen gansitos are the best.