The deadline for the Top Musicals list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Happy Birthday Yoda!

Tools    

Happy Birthday!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy REAL BIRTHDAY

You ready? You look ready.
so how old does this make you in Jedi now?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

40. Forty is when we are in our prime. We still have our health & energy plus wisdom from life experience. Now would be a good time to be cryogenically frozen.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Happy 40th Birthday to my firstborn, who, 24+ years ago, created this site. I remember it well because he still lived under my roof (part-time). I think he started this site as WarningTrack, if I'm not mistaken, a handle I remember fondly due to his earlier baseball statistics site and which he still uses for things like TwitchCon speedrun commentary work.

I'll never forget the day we met... all nine pounds of you, staring at me like you were already trying to figure us all out. (Let me know if you ever do.)

Love,
Mom

Wait, a toddler runs this site? I knew it!
And there was me thinking a teenager was running it.