Your favorite candy

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
All time? Marathon bars - caramel and milk chocolate. They were discontinued in the early 80s. Another company makes something similar now called Curly Whirlys but they don't taste quite the same.

Also used to love Kraft chocolate caramels but I don't think they make those any more, either.

Current favorite: Caramel Creams or Almond Joy

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Frozen gansitos are the best.
I cannot eat a candy that is trying to lick me.
there are limits.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I cannot eat a candy that is trying to lick me.
there are limits.
Well, I wouldn't want to be licked by my candy, either

All time? Marathon bars - caramel and milk chocolate. They were discontinued in the early 80s. Another company makes something similar now called Curly Whirlys but they don't taste quite the same.
I definitely remember Marathon bar. Chocolate and caramel is just a classic combo, and they were really delicious.

I'm a sucker for a Butterfinger, but will binge a bag of Twizzlers, from time to time.
I can't find a clip. but there was a scene in Gypsy (1962) where someone (pretty sure Karl Malden) is munching on a Butterfinger bar. Trying to find it I discovered there was some sort of commercial tie-in, product placement.