Things that annoy you...

Tools    

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Agatha All Along is a great show!
yes sure is, just dunno y its just all men that dont like woman in marvel movies and tv shows :/ woman characters on comics for long time

Removed underwire from my new bra(allergic reaction), now my left boob keeps bursting out. Sigh...

Boob news.

Buying a steam cleaner from a charity shop as I was looking for one and I though wow bargain. I take it home, the ****ing on switch doesnt even work and then I had to walk in the pissing rain to take it back. Idiots

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^ how does one clean steam though?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

^ how does one clean steam though?
Very carefully

Buying a steam cleaner from a charity shop
You went wrong buying an electrical device from a charity shop, those shops are great but certain things you don't go near.

Any time I donate things to charity shops none of them accept electrical items.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Buying a steam cleaner from a charity shop as I was looking for one and I though wow bargain. I take it home, the ****ing on switch doesnt even work and then I had to walk in the pissing rain to take it back. Idiots

Most of the Goodwill and other charity stores around here have a section where you can test the electronics before you buy them. That's not a guarantee of how long it will work, but at least you'd know if it was working when you bought it.

When you try to download an app from a device and discover it's not available in Canada. So why is it there?

Two just oil ****s who chucked soup over a Van Gogh artpiece get two years in prison. Fabulous.

Just oil, **** off and actually do something that helps.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Coworkers.
Those that take everything hyper personally, and assume any offer of assist is an affront on their capability reacting as though they've been demoted.

drama queens.

Most of the Goodwill and other charity stores around here have a section where you can test the electronics before you buy them. That's not a guarantee of how long it will work, but at least you'd know if it was working when you bought it.

Around here electronics have to be tested before they are sold and so I expect it to work. Ps - I ended up buying a brand new steam cleaner that is the shittest bit of equipment ever!

Since the vast majority of average, everyday people are decent, ethical and honest, then how come so many organizations (which are often made up of those same average, everyday people) are fraudulent, dishonest and corrupt?

Because while most are, there are also those who aren't and you only need one of them for each organisation.

Also, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Since the vast majority of average, everyday people are decent, ethical and honest...
They are? Most people are greedy even if they don't believe they are, because that's an animal trait that evolution has instilled in us. The animal that gets the biggest territory, the most food to eat and gets to mate the most times will pass on more of its genes through its offspring. In the human world that equals greed in one form or another.

They are? Most people are greedy even if they don't believe they are, because that's an animal trait that evolution has instilled in us. The animal that gets the biggest territory, the most food to eat and gets to mate the most times will pass on more of its genes through its offspring. In the human world that equals greed in one form or another.
This reminds me - I had an obese friend, and whenever I ate over his house I found I would often feel like I was hurrying through the meal and ending up eating more than I normally would.

I didn't even realize it, but I was competing with him for food! (And it wasn't as crazy as it sounds as he would pretty much clear the table of edibles in about half the time as anyone else. Anything unclaimed by the time he finished his first plate would go on his next plate.)
So in my subconscious I was trying to get food before it was all gone.